March 28, 2024, 01:22:31 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

where the fuck the overwatch thread at

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 04, 2016, 11:03:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

I had my first people tell me to uninstall the game, because we lost.

It was funny, especially because I had gold medals for eliminations, and objective kills/time.
That tells me that I was doing pretty good.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

updated thread to include list of B A T T L E N E T id's

Mando Pandango

Played a few games. So far I'm decent with Mercy and Soldier: 76, but I have a feeling 76 is meant to be an easy transition for cawadoody hallo babbies\

still a fun character tho

strongbad

I'd try one of every type at first. Honestly overwatch is so good that every single character I've seen the appeal of and understood their general playetyle after like 5 minutes

TooB

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on December 29, 2016, 01:42:53 AM
Played a few games. So far I'm decent with Mercy and Soldier: 76, but I have a feeling 76 is meant to be an easy transition for cawadoody hallo babbies\

still a fun character tho
Soldier is also one of the best characters after a buff they gave him apparently. idk what the buff is though

Mando Pandango

I think I'm [/kinda] starting to figure Bastion out. Also Tracer and Reaper, though I still haven't found a real use for Reaper's teleport. Maybe to get behind a group of enemies for his ultimate? idk

Gonna try to get better at Reinhardt and D.Va. I don't get Reinhardt at all though.

TooB

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on December 30, 2016, 01:59:39 AM
I think I'm [/kinda] starting to figure Bastion out. Also Tracer and Reaper, though I still haven't found a real use for Reaper's teleport. Maybe to get behind a group of enemies for his ultimate? idk

Gonna try to get better at Reinhardt and D.Va. I don't get Reinhardt at all though.
For me, Reaper's teleport is mostly just for reaching high areas. But, theoretically, you can use it to get behind people to take them out by surprise. Happens to me all the time :(

Reinhardt is the definition of Tank. As far as I know, you're there to protect, and assist everyone in moving forward. and to crush people with his charge :)

Mando Pandango

That makes sense. I guess he only really works out if your team is being cooperative.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on December 30, 2016, 01:56:54 PM
That makes sense. I guess he only really works out if your team is being cooperative.
u talking reaper or rein?

rein is probably the most used character in the game. people are always asking for him in comp. You're pretty much just for blocking tho until u make a push and ive seen some rein's never make that push.

Reaper is really for sneaking up on people. if you run in guns blazing ur gonna get ur shit slapped son. if u use his ghost form and the teleport thing u can get behind the team easy and then u want to target the tanks since they're huge and reaper can take huge chunks of health out of them

Mando Pandango

yeah that's more or less how i've been using reaper. D.Va also benefits from that style of just ganking people out of nowhere, if you can manage it

I guess my issue with Reinhardt is that I'll go to push and nobody comes with me.

Go Up