January 21, 2019, 12:20:03 PM

1,534,718 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Red Dead Redemption 2 comes Fall 2017

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 18, 2016, 06:10:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Magyarorszag

i'm still on the original 500gb drive goodjob;

i'll have no choice but to replace it for this game

TooB

Thimelidoo

imagine those loading times smithicide;

or that loading time, singular

enough to go on boyah and post hocuspocus;

Hiro

Will get this game at some point this year but maybe I should beat the original first lol

Nyerp

a lot of what i'm hearing about this game makes it sound like a snoozefest that prioritizes realism over fun in ways the first game never did. makes me kind of glad i decided to pass on it for now.

anyone here play it yet?

Magyarorszag

I'm honestly just glad that something has dethroned Brap of the Wild as highest-scoring game of the generation. giggle;

I seriously doubt I'll agree that RDR2 is game of the generation, but I can't imagine that it's anywhere close to being as unqualified for that honor as BotW is. goowan

i'm also relieved that my fears about it being gta online: wild west edition with optional offline mode don't seem to have materialized, at least not to the detriment of the singleplayer game

but yes i am very interested in hearing boyagers' opinions

i'll certainly play it myself at some point no matter what but i want to finally get reDead redemption: undead nightmare out of the way first

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on October 28, 2018, 12:17:43 AMa lot of what i'm hearing about this game makes it sound like a snoozefest that prioritizes realism over fun in ways the first game never did. makes me kind of glad i decided to pass on it for now.

anyone here play it yet?

Idk. Nothing stood out to me as particularly bothersome because of realism, aside from for some reason you can't run when in camp.

I've heard people complain about losing your horse, but it never became an issue for me.....

....yet

C.Mongler

So far I have found the intro very boring but the game just opened up I think so that's good lol

I shaved my hairs nice

Nyerp

i hate how this game tries to force hunting on you by locking a bunch of upgrades behind hunting a dozen different little animals without harming their pelts. especially considering how inconvenient it is to haul pelts around on your horse and how one of the best places to take your pelts (the trapper) is so far away from everything else in the game. they even made it so that dying will cause any pelts on your horse to disappear forever for no reason. i really wish hunting just wasn't in the game at all tbh

C.Mongler

That's why I literally never hunted ever after the novelty wore off. Hell I never really dabbled in any of the "systems" in the game's world lol. The story is great. Everything else is kinda hmmmehhhh

TooB

I never upgraded a thing, except for the camp itself. The other stuff doesn't matter

Nyerp

ok good to know that i can avoid it and not miss much lol

C.Mongler

yeah unless you're going for 100% completion or something it makes no difference. i used the repeater you get like 4 hours in the entire game with no upgrades lol

Go Up