now she isn't talking to me  :(

squirrelfriend

Quote from: Socks on October 11, 2016, 08:44:09 PM
guys look what i did to my mom's precious chucky-pant-suit fridge sticker

[spoiler][/spoiler]

now she isn't talking to me  :(
you still live with your mum?

Socks

yes i live with my family i know it is a very shocking concept.

i actually help them pay the bills with my job and provide for them financially and as person by helping them with their everyday responsibilities and hardships of life. yes i have chosen to support them because i am a good son and believe in family over some notion of 'being on my own'. i am more my own and more a man how i live presently than anyone who would try to make fun of what i do and why.

i guess you could say my parent live with me but i am not so vain or disrespectful.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Socks

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on October 12, 2016, 12:03:24 AM
damn good job socks way to help the family out

thank you. when i eventually move out it will be because i can afford two houses, one for my family and one for myself and am able to split my salary with them. that's why i have to make major money and am determined to.

strongbad

i was hyped on living with my parents because they have a nice house and are kinda fun to hang with but after spending a few days with them in thailand i am tryna get the fuck out as soon as i get back

how do your parents feel about you smoking weed and things?

??????

my mom bought me a bong
they don't care what i do so far as i don't get any of it inside

Socks

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 12, 2016, 05:45:20 AM
how do your parents feel about you smoking weed and things?

not so good, but i keep noting that smells or in a manner that smells. it is just not serious house keeping in general if your dwelling smells like FILL IN BLANK, we abide by the mentality of being able to chance host any and all guests, from the most humble to the most powerful, with class, dignity and the highest standards. and a house filled with paraphernalia and weed/food/mal odor does not fit this practice.

so my shit is always hidden/locked up/out of sight and i never smoke in the home. after hours i will sneak outside back for a quick toke but usually i smoke when i'm on the road, lol and i try not to be outrageous with my schedule, you know, not go several days without seeing my mother's face due to being all over the place especially from partying or some shit. cuz i'm also not 21 anymore. but obviously i have no travel limit or curfew and my own funds in my custodianship.

Go Up