April 27, 2024, 03:57:19 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bring back dipshit rank

Started by strongbad, August 10, 2016, 12:05:55 AM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

y
3 (60%)
n
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

strongbad

i think people dont get that angry with felt anymore

ezlo is the new felt

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 14, 2016, 06:11:56 PM
i think people dont get that angry with felt anymore

ezlo is the new felt
guess so
:)

Samus Aran

what i really don't get about all this drama is like, why most of this shit is even bothering anyone? like, yeah we go off-topic. it happens in almost every thread and has for ages, it's nothing new and it's not a problem. this is effectively a private forum for some people who've stuck together for a long time - i would think we're past the point where we can fool ourselves into thinking that we need to put on some sort of facade of organization or cleanliness. does a bit of silly banter here or there really hurt anyone?

and yeah, ezlo prods people. i guess most of us stopped doing that to each other a long time ago and generally mellowed out, so maybe we're not really used to it anymore. but like he's still really tame in comparison to, say, the way we all used to act on outsider and powerspike.

idk the things going on here lately seem so inconsequential and we've had far bigger issues in the past

Travis

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on August 14, 2016, 11:17:51 PM
what i really don't get about all this drama is like, why most of this shit is even bothering anyone? like, yeah we go off-topic. it happens in almost every thread and has for ages, it's nothing new and it's not a problem. this is effectively a private forum for some people who've stuck together for a long time - i would think we're past the point where we can fool ourselves into thinking that we need to put on some sort of facade of organization or cleanliness. does a bit of silly banter here or there really hurt anyone?

and yeah, ezlo prods people. i guess most of us stopped doing that to each other a long time ago and generally mellowed out, so maybe we're not really used to it anymore. but like he's still really tame in comparison to, say, the way we all used to act on outsider and powerspike.

idk the things going on here lately seem so inconsequential and we've had far bigger issues in the past
i was hoping a third party would say this. i still strongly believe i am not aggressive or mean-spirited as i definitely was in the past (and honestly, as most others were in the old days of outsid/powerspike), but fine if so many people have a problem its not my position to question its validity. i will just have to concede.

strongbad

i think that the off topic stuff is just cmongler thinking that he's being funny for overly calling out one small moderation decision ypr made

i dont think anybody is really that worked up over it. the way i see it is that ezlo likes to rile people up but gets equally riled up when people turn it back at him

i dont think there is any real drama on boyah

??????

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 14, 2016, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on August 14, 2016, 10:33:07 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 14, 2016, 07:42:31 AM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on August 12, 2016, 05:31:52 PM
Quote from: YPargh on August 12, 2016, 03:55:29 PM
I totally understand why you play LoL now. Perfect community n_u
lol im actually completely different when i play video games but alright

lol ya what's really funny is when you talk about video games
boyah is literally no fun allowed general you cant have a good amount of bants because people stay bitter about anything that happens here

ya like when people attack you and then you get all defensive and blame it on boyah as a whole xD
but its true lol

strongbad

Quote from: اÙ,,Ù,رÙ,Ø© on August 15, 2016, 01:25:15 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 14, 2016, 05:21:12 PM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on August 14, 2016, 10:33:07 AM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 14, 2016, 07:42:31 AM
Quote from: Ezloﺕ on August 12, 2016, 05:31:52 PM
Quote from: YPargh on August 12, 2016, 03:55:29 PM
I totally understand why you play LoL now. Perfect community n_u
lol im actually completely different when i play video games but alright

lol ya what's really funny is when you talk about video games
boyah is literally no fun allowed general you cant have a good amount of bants because people stay bitter about anything that happens here

ya like when people attack you and then you get all defensive and blame it on boyah as a whole xD
but its true lol

shut up gaylord

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 15, 2016, 12:53:01 AM

i think that the off topic stuff is just cmongler thinking that he's being funny for overly calling out one small moderation decision ypr made
basically

Calling it drama seems a bit dramatic

strongbad

the most dramatic thing is this thread lol

YPrrrr

silvertone

i think we should bring back the dipshit, but for who?

silvertone

i say For the corrupt moderating staff.

strongbad

Ezloﺕ

Quote from: antmaster5000 on August 15, 2016, 12:53:01 AM

i dont think anybody is really that worked up over it. the way i see it is that ezlo likes to rile people up but gets equally riled up when people turn it back at him

i dont think there is any real drama on boyah
the only person i get "riled up" over is rae and its only because she just refuses to get it and acts like ive been the only one on these forums to act this way.

Go Up