May 23, 2024, 03:02:02 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how are u w/ present nintendo dying

Started by 6M69I69B9, April 27, 2016, 07:47:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

it might be a semi traditional mario game since it's not free aparantly? but it's still playable with one hand so you can jerk off while you play it?

yeah i dont know lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 07, 2016, 03:53:50 PM
it might be a semi traditional mario game since it's not free aparantly? but it's still playable with one hand so you can jerk off while you play it?

yeah i dont know lol

it's just sad since this is obviously something just to stay relevant, and not something that seems very nintendo-y

yeah who knows maybe itll be cool

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on September 08, 2015, 05:27:49 PM
i look forward to seeing nintendo and DeNA on stage at apple's conference tomorrow

L

M

F

A

OOO

Kalahari Inkantation

September 07, 2016, 06:05:16 PM #109 Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:16:24 PM by Tectron
yes obviously my prediction was (exactly) one year premature thank you for alerting me felt

but this was the obvious and inevitable end result of any successful venture by nintendo into mobile development

Quote from: Tectron on July 26, 2016, 04:41:38 PM
and pokemon go is definitive proof that nintendo's ip are far more valuable freed from the oppressive constraints of nintendo hardware

if anything, nintendo fans should be absolutely terrified of the implications of pukemon go's resounding success, and yet universally they celebrate its first foray into third party developmenthood lol

i wonder how all of the nintendo fans who cited pokemon go as evidence that nintendo still has relevance feel about this announcement lmao

pokemon go was the last piece of evidence nintendo needed before finally conceding that its ip are infinitely more valuable than its shoddy hardware, and now we have the most important game developer of our time being led around by tim cook like a dog on a leash and told to bark for some of that sweet appstore revenue

nintendo chose this future for itself in experimenting with mobile development, and nintendo """fans""" applauded thunderously upon seeing success without taking even five seconds to contemplate its implications

i hope they're happy with themselves lol

Classic

C.Mongler

to be fair being a fan and/or brand advocate of any tech company in 2016 is absurd

see also: ps4 pro, iphone 7, Occulus

squirrelfriend

at least nintendo fans have to buy iphones now

Classic

It's not enough to make me buy an iPhone.

I'll never purchase Apple garbage.

squirrelfriend

September 07, 2016, 06:20:10 PM #114 Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:23:49 PM by squirrelfriend
i think it makes sense for nintendo to go to apple for mobile because they can ensure the same "experience" instead of the fragmented android ecosystem

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 07, 2016, 06:13:21 PM
at least nintendo fans have to buy iphones now

at least nintendo fans can look forward to buying competent, competitive hardware now

squirrelfriend

nintendo nx is their last hope but it might not be more powerful than the inevitable new ipad :(

squirrelfriend

September 07, 2016, 06:27:16 PM #117 Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 06:30:58 PM by squirrelfriend
pokemon go is so going to cannibalize the new generation of pokemon games though because every 5 yo here apparently has a mobile phone
same with animal crossing with the silver surfer demographic
but it's likely these demographics would never obtain a 3ds so probably still a good idea?????

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 27, 2016, 06:29:52 AM
Quote from: Tectron on July 26, 2016, 04:41:38 PM
nintendo fans should be absolutely terrified

appeasement; you always amuses me tec

Who's laughing now? tomatoes;

[spoiler]

i'm certainly not

as someone whose childhood was hand-crafted by miyamoto himself, watching helplessly as nintendo's rate of decay has accelerated over the past few years with no chance at reversal in sight (while apologists who like to call themselves """fans""" cheer it on) has been kind of depressing akudood;[/spoiler]

squirrelfriend

there are no true Nintendo fans or Scotsman

Go Up