May 18, 2024, 04:38:59 AM

1,531,627 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of gaming

Started by The artist formally known, October 03, 2015, 10:07:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

And then there's a Last of Us part 2....

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Big Goop on December 03, 2016, 11:12:31 AM
And then there's a Last of Us part 2....

if it's a sequel still focusing on joel and ellie, then honestly i'm disappointed in naughty dog for being so unimaginative.

Quote from: Big Goop on December 03, 2016, 11:08:12 AM
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/12/03/make-your-way-through-foreign-slums-in-upcoming-stand-alone-title-uncharted-the-lost-legacy.aspx

Wwll, they said Uncharted 4 was the last in the series, but I guess "stand-alone entries" are acceptable eh?

ah yes, chloe, that character i care about so much. and...nadine???? okay??????

at least it doesn't star cutter

C.Mongler

December 04, 2016, 04:54:24 PM #243 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 05:37:33 AM by C.Mongler
yeah i kind of groaned at the last of us 2 trailer. like another story in the same universe, sure, neat. but i really liked that the first game was its own tight package and didn't really want to see the return of ellie and joel tbh. i'm sure they wouldnt make they damn game if they werent sure they had another story to tell, but still

TooB

Also, I might've misheard, but apparently that uncharted game is actually just U4 dlc?

C.Mongler

p sure thats the case yea, it's uncharted 4's left behind DLC lol

C.Mongler

to be fair that seems like a just punishment for anyone silly enough to still be playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

lol i think i confused this with Record Keeper, is Brave Exvius actually good

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 03, 2017, 05:33:45 AM
to be fair that seems like a just punishment for anyone silly enough to still be playing Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

lol i think i confused this with Record Keeper, is Brave Exvius actually good
its....ok.
I stopped playing a while ago, and now probably never will again lol

Hiro

TooB

So, Baiken is coming to Guilty Gear, but so far only as an update to arcades that they're calling Revelator 2.

Unfortunately this means that if they bring this update to console, it'll likely be another full priced release

Kalahari Inkantation

http://wccftech.com/ps4-pro-performance-equivalent-900pc/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GamesWccftech+%28Games+%96+WCCFtech%29

Quote from: ARK DevWe estimate it would cost at least $900 to build a [PS4 Proâ,,˘-equivalent] PC, and that’s if you were custom-building it with extreme cost control.

Quote from: InterviewerWhat resolution and framerate are you targeting for the base PS4 version of Ark: Survival Evolved?

Quote from: ARK Dev30-45 FPS for the regular PS4 (which renders ARK’s environment at either at 680p or 720p depending on whether you have “Detailed Graphics” selected)

On the PS4 Pro, 60 FPS at 720p,or 30-60 FPS at 1080p, depending on “Detailed Graphics” setting.

lmfao

they must have blown 2/3 of their $900 pc budget on watercooled leds

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

i can't find the XBOX thread anymore, but since this is sorry state of gaming

why do consoles suck now, will there be good consoles ever again

sony is the only one with a good game lineup. it's not even a contest

with the cancellation of scalebound MSoft doesnt have shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. they really need to put up some good ass shit that isn't halo 6 this e3 cuz their lineup looks fucking dire now. halo wars 2, sea of thieves (which i believe is a 2018 game), and crackdown 3 which might be canned too lol. where the fuck is scorpio how long are they going to sit on it

i dont even need to say anything about switch, we're a year out from seeing if that's going to manage pulling itself out of the dumpster

Go Up