May 06, 2024, 08:37:40 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WTF

Started by Socks, August 07, 2015, 07:45:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

So we got fucking FIOS and this guy took like 4 hours to install it and shit. And I'm thinking it's going to be fast. But everything is WIFI, and he was like, oh you got one of the latest routers, up to 25mbp, I said nothing. I try my shit out tonight, seems even fucking slower, I test the connection, and I get a fucking 7.5mbp download speed and 26mbp upload speed. Oh, GREAT. Thank you very much fucking Verizon. What kind of crap is this guys? Should I call them and complain or what?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

heres what you do. hardwire your tablet into your asshole and take a massive turd on the 21st century

Socks

so i called and complained and initially they tried to blue ball me and say BS like there is nothing we can do, try this and that crap etc... so i wouldn't stop complaining and they sent out a guy who installed another fucking router in the living room and fiddled with the wires. now i finally have fast internet.

why do things have to be this way, do shit right the first time wtf.

snoorkel

wow is that cable internet they installed?

Socks

Quote from: infinite luxury on August 16, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
wow is that cable internet they installed?

yeah i think so, there is a fucking cable that goes into this giant black box of lights and shit and then another fucking cable that goes into the main router downstairs.

snoorkel

piss poor speeds for cable glad you got it fixed  baddood;

Go Up