May 20, 2024, 08:55:11 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fallout 4

Started by Hiro, June 03, 2015, 09:25:30 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

C.Mongler

god DAMN this game is fuckin' janky

it's the usual not-totally-gamebreaking-but-i'm-keeping-my-asshole-clenched-incase-my-game-crashes-when-dogmeat-phases-through-a-wall shit that bethesgays have becomes accustomed too (at least on PC, I can't speak for u console peasants), but man is it relatively bad. i've been bethesdain' since the launch of oblivion and i dont think they've put out a game quite this glitchy in a long time, or maybe my standards have raised, i dunno

i'm not in the IT HAS GLITCHES, ITS FUCKIN AWFUL boat per-sey, but man it would have been nice if it was a tad more polished. story so far hasn't captured my interest at all, but i will say the difficulty at the beginning is pretty nice (the game kicks you in the dick if you aren't careful) and the environment is cool but i'm sure i'll get tired of the vast emptiness eventually

anyway BRING ON THE FUCKIN MOD FIXES JEYSUS

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 10, 2015, 08:46:45 AM

it's the usual not-totally-gamebreaking-but-i'm-keeping-my-asshole-clenched-incase-my-game-crashes-when-dogmeat-phases-through-a-wall shit that bethesgays have becomes accustomed too (at least on PC, I can't speak for u console peasants), but man is it relatively bad. i've been bethesdain' since the launch of oblivion and i dont think they've put out a game quite this glitchy in a long time, or maybe my standards have raised, i dunno

i'm not in the IT HAS GLITCHES, ITS FUCKIN AWFUL boat per-sey, but man it would have been nice if it was a tad more polished. story so far hasn't captured my interest at all, but i will say the difficulty at the beginning is pretty nice (the game kicks you in the dick if you aren't careful) and the environment is cool but i'm sure i'll get tired of the vast emptiness eventually

i kept getting REKT by the Deathclaw :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on November 10, 2015, 09:03:10 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on November 10, 2015, 08:46:45 AM

i kept getting REKT by the Deathclaw :(

i keep gettin rekt by the ghouls; the ghouls in this game are fuckin' sweet actually, they are actually scary, they chase you at a fucking terrifying pace, and they overwhelm you fuckin qwuick, which got me rekt when i just pranced into one of the first areas with ghouls thinking i could just VATS pick off the raiders(there werent any lol) that were hiding there

TooB

I dunno. my bone version seems to run perfectly well. the only thing that i noticed is subtitles sometimes fail to appear for some lines

C.Mongler

i mean i haven't gotten anything near the lulz worthy level that i had in New Vegas yet, like where a dead body half clipped into the ground when I reloaded the town after exiting a building and the physics caused the body to stretch out a near infinite distance and wildly flail around

i've only had a lot of weird clipping stuff happen in fo4 so far, though my biggest complaint is the animations are fuckin garbage stil in this gamel. everyone looks kinda desynched when they talk, bethesda's idea of natural seems to be this weird rock back and forth motion, and when people walk they look like aliens (though the ghoul animations are actually solid? whaaaa). mostly im just butthurt about the idle animations being so dramatic, like who the fuck sways like that when you're talking to them

Samus Aran

i like the vats no longer stops the game entirely

TooB

You know what is really disappointing? Ron Perlman didn't narrate the "war never changes" part.

silvertone

Quote from: Jojo on November 10, 2015, 03:58:57 PM
You know what is really disappointing? Ron Perlman didn't narrate the "war never changes" part.
hmmm... wasn't disappointed in this at all TBH

TooB

Quote from: hamfusk on November 10, 2015, 07:38:36 PM
Quote from: Jojo on November 10, 2015, 03:58:57 PM
hmmm... wasn't disappointed in this at all TBH
*gasp* blasphemy!!!

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Thyme

ME##

Hiro

i would like to own this game lol

Go Up