May 11, 2024, 02:22:20 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Nintendo Switch Thread Consolidation

Started by ME##, May 25, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

uh no where did you get that impression
it'll definitely be better than the wii u
current speculation is roughly around wii u power when portable and not quite xbone level when docked
but again we have no real idea of anything

Travis

Hiro

it's a fucking portable + it's speculation

C.Mongler

hell they could sell me a 3ds with an hdmi output and i'd be happy as a pig in shit

YPrrrr

Is this still a March release? Crazy nothing sold is really known until January 12th two months before launch

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPargh on January 04, 2017, 12:45:00 PM
Is this still a March release? Crazy nothing sold is really known until January 12th two months before launch

yeah. rumors now are that Zoldo is still a launch title (for north america and japapon); i dont exactly remember but the switch reveal hasnt been that far off timeline wise from how the wii u reveal went (not that that's necessarily a good thing lol)

C.Mongler

lol my friend got two invites to the switch preview event so me, him, his gf, and another bro are going to the DC one  n_u it's being held in a god damn warehouse in a kind of sketch part of town lol seems kind of weird, i dont really care but i feel like its going to scare off some nintendo nerds. i went to the wii u preview many years ago when that was here and that was just at like the hilton downtown

anyway thats next month im curious what games they will have or if im just gonna be playing the 4th iteration of skyrim

C.Mongler

WHAT THE HECK IS THE CIRCLE INSIDE THE SQUARE BUTTON???? i would love to believe nintendo made social features integrated into this thing buuuuuut its nintendo. we'll find out in two days i guess lol

also a fighting stick? does that mean hori is aware a fighting game is coming launch/near launch? tekken? mortal kombat? pokken port?

Hiro

well pokken has weird controls but in that thread I believe they were putting bets on tekken
and yeah I've heard it's a share or record button but who knows

C.Mongler

tekken seems to be a likely bet as it's supposed to be launching around the same time and runs on unreal. so does MK X so its possible there's a port of that too, but less likely i guess. pokken's controls are standard, but it's the fact that each player has their own perspective of the match, which would gut local same-screen multiplayer if it was brought to switch. on the wii u one person had to play on the gamepad while the other had to play on the tv, but in theory its possible they port it, not that i think there's really any demand for them to do so

Hiro

I honestly don't know how anyone liked pokken tournament, I mean I only played the demo but it was some trash

C.Mongler

i dont think competitive games are your thing grant lol it was fine

TooB

But that was the biggest problem, it was just fine.

Go Up