Presidential Election 2016 or The Little Bernie That Could

Started by Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo, April 30, 2015, 03:13:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Quote from: David on July 27, 2015, 02:34:52 PM
donald trump will be more untamed than his hair at the first debates
good thing he bought that hat

David

David

Clinton cries in New Hampshire as Biden announces candidacy: 'Why can't they just give me the fucking nomination?'

David

Bernie Sanders asks for $15 to be donated to him instead of Bobabam's reasonable $3.  Imagine a US run by him in which he raises all taxes upon you five fold.

Quote from: David on August 01, 2015, 08:43:03 AM
Clinton cries in New Hampshire as Biden announces candidacy: 'Why can't they just give me the fucking nomination?'
*clinton stomps foot repeatedly* it's not fair it's not fair it's not fair.

Socks

what a dream come true, crazy Joe versus Trump the lunatic. Orwell, Kafka and Huxley could not script a better comedy!

none can be worse than Obama when is comes to foreign policy though. that's the truly absurd part.

David

Meanwhile in Clinton Wins the Nomination without Having to Leave the Deathstar news:  Bernie Sanders' followers of fifteen-year-old edgelords have taken to emailing NPR about a segment in which the host and guest appeared to dismiss him as a viable second option and hoped Biden would fill that void.

Welcome to North Brazil where ridiculous media personalities are viable candidates for president

sc2020

David

Socks

Quote from: fuchsmanguste on August 16, 2015, 06:55:12 PM
make not voting illegal

how about we just work on having people show ID, i mean, what a fucking burden.

sc2020

Quote from: Socks on August 18, 2015, 07:01:10 PM
Quote from: fuchsmanguste on August 16, 2015, 06:55:12 PM
make not voting illegal

how about we just work on having people show ID, i mean, what a fucking burden.
all my pairs of pants are sweatpants, they don't have pockets and holding the card in my hand is cumbersome

David

Go Up