September 28, 2024, 08:04:36 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The sorry state of the Wii U

Started by ME##, January 17, 2015, 12:58:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

New Mario Maker content update coming next week:
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JECCJu_UNaQ[/youtube][/spoiler]

* Fire Clown Car: You can press B/Y to shoot a fireball forward instead of the downward angle you get with Fire Flower. Hold the button to fire a charged shot that can break blocks.
* Bumper: A stationary ring that entities can bounce off of
* P-Door: A door that appears when P-Switch is active
* UI: The level listing now displays world record fastest clear time and first clearer for each stage

With the former two features, I can already see a new flood of shmup levels coming.

Samus Aran

Classic

I am so excited for this update.  giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

RUMOR MILL CHURNIN CUZ FRENCHIE SITE LISTS STAR FOX RELEASE DATE IN JULY

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK I JUST WANT A GAME NINTENDO

C.Mongler

wasnt sure which of the 8 nintendo threads to post this in, but there's a direct tomorrow

[spoiler]hot rumor going around of ANOTHER Star Fox delay, with the possibility of it being canned entirely lmao. don't have a source on it, coming from word of mouth from a friend who somehow knows everything[/spoiler]

The artist formally known

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 14, 2016, 11:44:44 AM

RUMOR MILL CHURNIN CUZ FRENCHIE SITE LISTS STAR FOX RELEASE DATE IN JULY

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK I JUST WANT A GAME NINTENDO
today nintendo is happy to announce a new star fox app for mobile :)

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on March 02, 2016, 09:27:24 PM
Meh not excited for this one.

yeah theres been ANOTHER HOT LEAK that sayss star fox isnt canned (delayed maybe but not sure yet) and Monster Hunter X will come stateside. Rumors of SNES games to the NEW 3ds tho so thats kind of something except i still have a regular XL not a new one lol other than that yeah not much so i hope the rumor is FALSE

TooB

TooB

and another mario sonic olympics

TooB

Smt x fe is now pop idol x fe

We also got paper mario x splatoon splash

TooB

Omigod medli gonna be in hyrule warriors!!

TooB

bluaki

Nintendo Direct announcements for Wii U:
* Nintendo doesn't want us to forget that TPHD is releasing tomorrow and Pokkken in a couple weeks
* Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard are bundled at retail (or sold separately on eShop, like Bayonetta) and release April 22
* The SMTxFE game (known as Genei Ibun Roku #FE in Japan) has an English title now: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and it's releasing June 24 with no English voice/subs-only (considering the nature of this game, I think this is for the better)
* Paper Mario: Color Splash. Like Sticker Star, it's a "twist" on Paper Mario with another weird/not-very-promising battle system.
* Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challenge is basically a "free" Mario Minis game which requires amiibo to unlock each mission, releasing on both Wii U and 3DS.
* Hyrule Warriors on Wii U will get N3DS content if you buy both versions. There's also Medli coming as a free DLC.
* Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympics

Go Up