May 23, 2019, 11:52:28 AM

1,536,588 Posts in 46,084 Topics by 1,108 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


BOYAH GUTS THREAD: R8 'N' B8

Started by David, December 20, 2014, 10:24:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Thimelidoo


Thimelidoo

tfw boyah won't be there for me to tell you guys about it smithicide;

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Thyme on October 20, 2016, 07:15:08 PM
tfw i might do this next year smithicide;


DO IT

Quote from: Thyme on October 20, 2016, 07:15:42 PM
tfw boyah won't be there for me to tell you guys about it smithicide;


i'll be sure to stick around just for this n_n

Snowy

Quote from: Tectron on October 20, 2016, 06:33:19 PM
i envy your cpu

i should have gotten the 6600k smithicide;

also is that a water cooling unit i see
Yes it is! Corsair H60. I have my CPU overclocked to 4.1ghz without any problems. In the winter I can probably get to 4.3 without temperature problems.
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

C.Mongler


antmaster5000

OK nerds I'm looking to invest $800 into a gaming rig and I'm starting g the research today anyone want to give me any useful tips or jumping off points?

Snowy

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 10, 2017, 12:33:26 PM
OK nerds I'm looking to invest $800 into a gaming rig and I'm starting g the research today anyone want to give me any useful tips or jumping off points?
fornlower budget I'd recommend AMD I suppose. They're usually cheaper and pretty powerful. I dunno how crazy you want your specs, but any of the newer mobos that use DDR4 RAM are still pretty expensive. I got a really good older board for like $100 instead of $300. Make sure you don't buy one of the mini boards either. Make sure your case has good air flow too, corsair is good for that.
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Snowy

If you don't want a super bright case with all the LEDs and shit I think you can just pull the fans out and out new ones in. I think corsair only uses red which are pretty dark. My computer isn't too bright at night, thankfully.
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

antmaster5000

O already invested in the build I posted in the other thread. Too lazy to copy the specs but it has been working great performance wise. Could have gone for an even smaller case but it's all good mine was pretty easy to work with and was large enough to where I didn't have to do any cable management

Snowy

Did you get a case with side doors? Mine has them and I'm so glad that I got them. Made cable management super easy.
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Magyarorszag

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 16, 2017, 09:45:53 AM
O already invested in the build I posted in the other thread. Too lazy to copy the specs but it has been working great performance wise. Could have gone for an even smaller case but it's all good mine was pretty easy to work with and was large enough to where I didn't have to do any cable management


pics

antmaster5000

I'll post some when I get back. The case way bigger than anticipated lol

ikanaide

[spoiler][/spoiler]
+RYZEN
+DDR4
+M.2


antmaster5000


Magyarorszag

Quote from: ikanaide on March 15, 2017, 08:03:55 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
+RYZEN
+DDR4
+M.2


noice

how are you liking ryzen, what made you choose it over a comparable intel processor lol

Go Up