May 05, 2024, 03:58:03 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Nyerp

what is the point of Gross Blue Horse on Shiny Hill

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on April 29, 2017, 12:09:42 AM
what is the point of Gross Blue Horse on Shiny Hill

nothing really, just a neat easter egg. you can take a picture of it for your compendium and you can tame/ride it, but you can't register it at a stable unfortunately

what's also unfortunate is that you can't register bears n_u

rdl

bluaki

DLC pack 1 details announced: http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/expansion-pass-dlc-pack-1-detailed/

New armor: phantom set (phantom hourglass), tingle set, majora's mask, midna's helmet, and korok mask
The Korok Mask tells you when a Korok is nearby. I sure hope its range is actually usable unlike the Shrine Sensor.
The new map feature shows you the path of everywhere you've been in the past 200 hours of gameplay
A new travel medallion item that lets you save your current position as a warp point
"Hard mode" just increases all the enemies by one color rank and makes them slowly heal
Some new "Trial of the sword challenge" that sounds like a mix between Cave of Ordeals and Eventide Island

Still no release date, it's slated for "Summer 2017"

TooB

it all sounds like worthless junk. Basically just "stuff" to hold you over until the real dlc shows up in the second half, which is supposed to contain new story.

The problem is, you're forced to buy this pack, because the only way to get any of this dlc is to buy the season pass.

What if I'm only interested in the story content, you ask? Oh well

Nyerp

useless junk? this seems like a bunch of stuff that should have already been in the damn game. especially the warp point, hard mode, and korok sensor.

rdl

Nyerp

sure did fucking love having all of my progress with the obnoxious guardians in hyrule castle wiped by the blood moon while fruitlessly searching for the last memory

why didn't i just fucking look up where it was before going there, fuck me and fuck this game

Samus Aran

lmao. i actually thankfully found that one really quickly

rdl

found a cool new thing.

if you're trying to fjord a river with your horse, i dunno if you can jump the gap my horse wouldn't but it was a pretty tight spot. what you can do is hold Z to manually move your horse, then push it as far into the water as you can. then get off, and the horse will begin to swim and swim I guess downstream for a bit and then try to get back on land. there's a river in Faron I was trying to cross on my way to finishing a Kass quest, and my strip of land ran out so I had to cross, so I did that and it was p neat.

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler=no spoilers here, also please no spoilers in responses]

so... did anybody commit amiibo piracy lol y/n[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on May 09, 2017, 11:17:53 PM
[spoiler=no spoilers here, also please no spoilers in responses]

so... did anybody commit amiibo piracy lol y/n[/spoiler]
[spoiler]you mean, using amiibos to get bonus items?[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

no, i mean amiibo fraud

as in, by cloning amiibo data using generic nfc tags lol

TooB