May 05, 2024, 09:29:30 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 05, 2014, 09:15:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

how cool

5 wow, such zelda
4 (30.8%)
4 omg omg omg
4 (30.8%)
3 meh, this is the exciting zelda?
3 (23.1%)
2 looks bland, do not want
1 (7.7%)
1 poopy poop
1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Nyerp

that framerate in the gameplay demonstration................................

silvertone

Quote from: Nyerp on December 01, 2016, 08:41:08 PM
that framerate in the gameplay demonstration................................
Yeah, deff not picking this "bady boy" up.

Hiro

supposedly the capture is just shit in that video, including the washed out color

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

eh, it looks a bit better, but yeah not 360 dollars better lol. draw distance is much better, but i can't tell much difference in the detail. the wii u version is more brown though?

Samus Aran

yeah, there's more bloominess in the wii u version, while the switch version's colors are richer

but yeah lol not worth buying a new console for

bluaki

Quote from: Tectron on January 14, 2017, 10:43:09 PM
switch clearly looks better but not $360 better
Where does $360 come from?

Are you assuming piracy on Wii U? Otherwise, the game still costs $60 either way.

if you said $370 that'd make more sense imo because this seems like a game you'd probably want a pro controller for

A slightly better version of a multiplatform game is never a good enough reason on its own to get a new console when you already own an old one that is also getting the same game. To me, the console is worth getting this year because there are must-get Switch-exclusives this year. It's worth getting at launch in particular because I have no reason to expect it'll get any sort of price drop or drastically improved bundles by then and because future stock might be limited and because I might as well play this game on Switch if I'm planning to get a Switch soon anyway.

don't let's

Hiro

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on January 15, 2017, 08:31:49 PM
Switch+game
yes but you have to buy the game either way so 60 for Wii U version vs $360 for the Switch system + the game means it's $300 more to play it on Switch.
Also I'm probably just going to get both versions lmao

TooB

Quote from: ƕɾο on January 15, 2017, 11:26:48 PM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on January 15, 2017, 08:31:49 PM
Switch+game
yes but you have to buy the game either way so 60 for Wii U version vs $360 for the Switch system + the game means it's $300 more to play it on Switch.
Also I'm probably just going to get both versions lmao
except it'll be more like $400 dollars for a switch and the game

Hiro

okay but again you understand bluaki's logic here

TooB

Hiro

Quote from: Big Goop on January 16, 2017, 12:52:10 AM
no. clearly I don't srsly
jfc
you already have to pay for the game regardless, so including the price of the game for the switch version as a knock against getting it ("$360 better") is not an accurate number. Instead you should only be counting the price of the Switch, though really how many here even own a Wii U to make getting BotW only a $60 investment at minimum

Go Up