May 01, 2024, 07:48:31 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

Quote from: Thyme on April 17, 2017, 06:27:52 PM
Quote from: Big Goop on April 17, 2017, 06:26:28 PM
Should I get that humble Nordic bundle? $15 for all the darksiders, destroy all humans, and red faction sounds pretty good....

if you've never played the darksiders i recommend them
salt in the wound

Thyme

man ps store deals have been shit lately awdood;

don't let's

Quote from: [url="https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/855005665076666368]In"https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/855005665076666368]In[/url] collaboration with @deepsilver, we are giving away Saints Row 2 to everyone for the next 48hrs! https://t.co/4Ou2zezIpn #giveaway https://t.co/YfVPwBIofD

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 12, 2017, 07:06:09 AM
amiibo festival is useless trash don't buy it please

yeah and this applies to tri force """heroes""" too

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on April 25, 2017, 10:43:59 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on April 12, 2017, 07:06:09 AM
amiibo festival is useless trash don't buy it please

yeah and this applies to tri force """heroes""" too
at least you can play tri force heroes without a toy

Kalahari Inkantation

April 25, 2017, 10:58:45 AM #1280 Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:06:05 PM by Majorana's Mask
Also, GameStorp has steelbook collector's editions of Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, and a number of other popular indies on sale for $10.

If you have any interest in either of these games you have no excuse not to pick a few of these up.

Axiom Verge is $20 on Steam right now and includes just one digital copy of the game. The $10 steelbooks that GameSchtop is offering include two copies of the game (one DRM-free disc, one Steam code), a color manual, the soundtrack if available (also on disc), and of course the (physically, as in to the touch) cool metal case.

If you're a Metroid fan, you need Axiom Verge, or so I've heard (look at those Metacritic scores).

And developer Thomas Happ needs you.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/axiom_verge_dev_tom_happ_opens_up_about_the_challenge_of_raising_a_son_with_special_needs

And AV in particular is extremely unlikely to get significantly cheaper on Steam than $15 anytime soon for the aforementioned reason.

I made sure to pick it up myself a few days ago (but of course I haven't actually played or even opened it yet in typical Tec fashion).

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on April 25, 2017, 10:58:45 AM
Also, GameStorp has steelbook collector's editions of Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, and a number of other popular indies on sale for $10.

If you have any interest in either of these games you have no excuse not to pick a few of these up.

Axiom Verge is $20 on Steam right now and includes just one digital copy of the game. This $10 AV steelbook that GameSchtop is offering includes two copies of the game (one DRM-free disc, one Steam code), a color manual, the soundtrack (also on disc), and of course the cool metal case.

If you're a Metroid fan, you need this game. And developer Thomas Happ needs you.

And it's extremely unlikely to get significantly cheaper on Steam than $10 anytime soon.

Picked it up myself a few days ago (but of course I haven't actually played or even opened it yet in typical Tec fashion).

Full list of offerings:

Axiom Verge
Rogue Legacy
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Jotun Valhalla Edition
Stories: The Path of Destinies
Thomas was Alone
Punch Club
Chariot
Nuclear Throne
Awesomenauts

not gonna hyperlink them all i'm too lazy just look them up with the shamestop search bar

Kalahari Inkantation

Also I'm pretty sure they're on clearance because they're being discontinued so please get them (or at least AV for Metroid fans) while they last.

don't let's

[Quote]not gonna hyperlink them all i'm too lazy just look them up with the shamestop search bar
[/quote] you've failed me

Kalahari Inkantation

don't let's

Luckily it looks like one of the gamestops near me has axiom verge because the other closest ones are 50 miles away

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on April 25, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
DOITDOITDOITDOIT
what if I already have axiom verge on ps4?

What's included in this physical pc version

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on April 25, 2017, 01:09:23 PM
Quote from: Majorana's Mask on April 25, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
DOITDOITDOITDOIT
what if I already have axiom verge on ps4?

What's included in this physical pc version

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on April 25, 2017, 10:58:45 AM
The $10 steelbooks that GameSchtop is offering include two copies of the game (one DRM-free disc, one Steam code), a color manual, the soundtrack if available (also on disc), and of course the (physically, as in to the touch) cool metal case.

Kalahari Inkantation

the digital soundtrack alone is ten american spacebux on steam

Go Up