May 03, 2024, 08:24:28 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Found a mint Majora's Mask 3DS on the Facebook marketplace for $250 which seems like an amazing deal.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Also I've never sold anything on eBay so my seller rating doesn't even exist. How2fix?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

rdl

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on November 25, 2016, 12:45:24 PM
Found a mint Majora's Mask 3DS on the Facebook marketplace for $250 which seems like an amazing deal.
mfw i actually own something with appreciating value

250 is what it was retail. its pretty neat. id recommend.

Mando Pandango

Honestly the Hyrule edition is my favorite design but I really like the Majora one too

strongbad

Sell me your 3ds for $130 and I'll kick start your rating

Mando Pandango

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 25, 2016, 01:11:25 PM
Sell me your 3ds for $130 and I'll kick start your rating
this fucking guy

The $250 one was still available so it looks like I'm actually doing it.

strongbad

last day of overwatch for $35
finally snagged it since it is probably the cheapest it will ever be realistically lol

TooB

Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 28, 2016, 04:55:13 PM
finally snagged it since it is probably the cheapest it will ever be realistically lol
on pc?

strongbad

Quote from: Big Goop on November 28, 2016, 04:58:48 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on November 28, 2016, 04:55:13 PM
on pc?

ya but i think it's on sale for every platform

Kalahari Inkantation

November 29, 2016, 07:09:16 AM #1179 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:20:09 AM by Tectron
does steam have any good offerings this time around

C.Mongler

lol no, steam sales have been consistently bad since they pulled daily deals and have only gotten worse. like it's not even a "oh cmongler you have EVERYTHING no wonder u dont think the deals are good" NO SHUTUP. i have a wishlist of like 200 things and scrolling through that there's not even 1 tempting deal or one that i haven't seen elsewhere for cheaper.

unless there's something you REALLY want that you've just been waiting for a nice little price decrease to grab, there's honestly nothing worth losin' ya shit over

Kalahari Inkantation

silvertone

C.Mongler

it totally is, but it's still silly.

also i never really fully understood why refunds got in the way of flash sales to begin with tho. like do they just not want to deal with the influx of refunds from idiots who buy shit day one who refund to get it again cheaper on flash sale? isn't an an automated process tho, so like who cares? banks maybe? i dunno lol i've only refunded something like one time

i'd have to imagine the new method isn't relatively nearly as profitable tho; people are way more likely to impulse buy shit when they think they have to make a quick, now-or-never decision than they are when you say "okay here's what we're offerin', you have the next two weeks to think on it".

TooB

Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition, which I believe includes the main game and all expansions, is curently FREE on GOG

Go Up