May 11, 2024, 09:14:32 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

so i want to buy the mega man legacy collection for 3ds, nintendo has it on sale for $7. But it's digital and I like physical copies. Should I pay up $17 for the physical game or just be an adult and buy the digital version?

this would be easier if i had an income of any sort. however at the moment, i do not.

TooB

Quote from: ADX on November 24, 2016, 07:44:20 PM
so i want to buy the mega man legacy collection for 3ds, nintendo has it on sale for $7. But it's digital and I like physical copies. Should I pay up $17 for the physical game or just be an adult and buy the digital version?

this would be easier if i had an income of any sort. however at the moment, i do not.
digital then, since cheaper

TooB

strongbad

popsi getting a 3ds for $99 makes me want one
do you guys know of any other sales?

rdl

i saw a ton of places offering it for that price. black friday stuff, probably doorbuster deals.

Mando Pandango

I have no attachment to Mario so I'm genuinely considering flipping it for a profit and buying one of the special edition Zelda XLs

talk me out of this awful idea
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

YPrrrr

Sleeziness and business acumen do go hand in hand

Kalahari Inkantation

managed to get a white 3ds and ps4 controller + bluetooth dongle for $150 after tax happydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

also just [glow=black,2,300]final fantasy x/x2 (ps4)[/glow] for $8 goowan

http://www.target.com/p/f/A-17375791

strongbad

Popsi I'll give you $115 for it that's a mean profit

Mando Pandango

Honestly I'm looking to get as close to $200 as I can to make this thing worth it

strongbad

I'd go up to $140 but yeah I dont blame you for taking full advantage. Shits in crazy demand right now

Go Up