May 04, 2024, 07:44:01 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

uh obv there's going to be a lot of deals this week but i'd like to point out the ps store has started its black """friday""" sale today and there's some p. good stuff, at least for the quadrups

i got tales of zestiria myself

Quote from: Tectron on November 22, 2016, 08:38:48 PM
far cry 3: blood dragon free on uplay

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

unquestionably get it baddood;

C.Mongler

there's heavy rumors there's going to be a flash sale this weekend on PSN too which is great because 80% of the deals in their black friday sale are shit

Mando Pandango

Managed to get the $100 New 3DS on Best Buy's site. Ordered Pokemon Moon (and a charger) with it. Gonna try to pick up White and Y locally this weekend.

Am excite. wrench;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

I wanna get Skyrim Remastered, but idk what for....

xbone for mod support?

or ps4 just to play again (and trophies i guess)?

Kalahari Inkantation

[quote author=Popsicle!Popsicle!Popsicle! link=topic=65152.msg1531686#msg1531686 date=1479969938]
Managed to get the $100 New 3DS on Best Buy's site. Ordered Pokemon Moon (and a charger) with it. Gonna try to pick up White and Y locally this weekend.

Am excite. wrench;
[/quote]

nice

i'm hoping to snag one of those myself, my sister has wanted a 3ds for a while lol

Quote from: Big Goop on November 23, 2016, 11:37:39 PM

xbone for mod support?

there's pretty much no reason not to get it on xbollox if you care about mods at all

i'm not aware of a single advantage the ps4 version might have over the others

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on November 24, 2016, 09:49:02 AM
Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on November 23, 2016, 10:45:38 PM

Am excite. wrench;

nice

i'm hoping to snag one of those myself, my sister has wanted a 3ds for a while lol

Quote from: Big Goop on November 23, 2016, 11:37:39 PM

xbone for mod support?

there's pretty much no reason not to get it on xbollox if you care about mods at all

i'm not aware of a single advantage the ps4 version might have over the others
I mean, yeah. The only thing I might've heard is that the ps4 version is a tad smoother.....
but I also read about this one mod called the Forgotten City, which is supposed to be awesome, so I guess if I buy it, Xbone it is

Mando Pandango

Skyrim Remastered's audio is trash, if that matters to you
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

TooB

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on November 24, 2016, 10:30:43 AM
not.... particularly?

What exactly does that mean? Is it like, 28 kbps? Is it mono?
Or is it only crappy for people with surround sound, amazing speakers, and not for people with a soundbar like me?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Big Goop on November 24, 2016, 10:56:17 AM
Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on November 24, 2016, 10:30:43 AM
not.... particularly?

What exactly does that mean? Is it like, 28 kbps? Is it mono?
Or is it only crappy for people with surround sound, amazing speakers, and not for people with a soundbar like me?
it's a little more complicated than that:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/59u0iw/the_skyrim_special_edition_features_a_significant

But in searching for this post I discovered that it's getting patched "soon" so honestly you can probably just ignore it

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

funnily enough, the ps4 version was actually the only one with uncompressed audio at launch lol

but yeah by now it's been patched on all platforms so the one advantage the ps4 version might have had has been nullified

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Big Goop on November 24, 2016, 10:11:54 AM
I mean, yeah. The only thing I might've heard is that the ps4 version is a tad smoother.....
but I also read about this one mod called the Forgotten City, which is supposed to be awesome, so I guess if I buy it, Xbone it is

the difference, if any, is negligible

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwcKvsvqGKU[/youtube]

if i were in your shoes i'd def. get the xbox version lol

TooB

Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought.

Go Up