May 04, 2024, 10:21:10 AM

1,531,642 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Quote from: Tectron on September 06, 2016, 05:39:50 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on September 06, 2016, 05:22:02 PM
i guess i could do that but i imagined getting through the phone tree to someone who would actually check the box to make sure it's marked down would take for god damned ever, did it take for god damned ever?

it wasn't as painful a process as i expected it to be

'uh helo mr. target do you have hyrule w-worriers for wii u'

'lemme check yeah sure bro it's even on clearance for $18'

'alright thanks'

though it did take around ten minutes to finally get a hold of someone
sounds about right

squirrelfriend

I use the IP relay to do this task for me

C.Mongler

that's about half way of what i expected i guess i can try if they still have stock on friday lol, they have 5 right now.

my worst box store experience was best buy the day monster hunter 3 ultimate came out. i preodered that shit just cuz i had some gamerclub bucks or whatever so i was stuck buying it there for like $15 off. there was shipping isuses when that shit came out and i wasn't sure they had it on launch day. i called, took over 20 minutes between 3 transfers for this woman to say "uhhh yeah we...have it i think yeah it's here...yeah" so i drover 15 minutes over to the nearest best buy and what do you know they didnt have the game gee

i havent called ANYWHERE SINCE

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 06, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

that's about half way of what i expected i guess i can try if they still have stock on friday lol, they have 5 right now.

my worst box store experience was best buy the day monster hunter 3 ultimate came out. i preodered that shit just cuz i had some gamerclub bucks or whatever so i was stuck buying it there for like $15 off. there was shipping isuses when that shit came out and i wasn't sure they had it on launch day. i called, took over 20 minutes between 3 transfers for this woman to say "uhhh yeah we...have it i think yeah it's here...yeah" so i drover 15 minutes over to the nearest best buy and what do you know they didnt have the game gee

this is why I at least, ask customers if they want me to hold the item.

squirrelfriend

This is how I imagined what happened after Cmongler called:
*hangs up*
Gee, what a dickhead. *Sells game*

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Thyme on September 06, 2016, 02:48:50 PM
https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle
ok, those other games look pretty shit, but i can at least vouch for cook serve delicious and ink
those two alone are certainly worth pay what you want $1
Doesn't everyone use Unity these days? What games have been made in GameMaker?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

squirrelfriend

I think Unity takes more effort than your average low effort Gamemaker game

C.Mongler

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 06, 2016, 06:44:29 PM
This is how I imagined what happened after Cmongler called:
*hangs up*
Gee, what a dickhead. *Sells game*

i literally just asked if they had received the game yet since i heard they were having issues getting the 3ds version, and i wanted to just make sure they had it before i drove over and if not no worries, and then i got kind of snickered at for saying "monster hunter" lol but sure

strongbad

what is wrong with saying monster hunter?

squirrelfriend

it has the connotation of being associated with [I]casuals[/I]

C.Mongler

strongbad

what since when is monster hunter casual lol

Kalahari Inkantation

a target ten miles from me also has wii fit u (balance board included) for $15......... should i do it y/n

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 06, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

after an experience like that i can't blame you for being traumatized

C.Mongler

WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE MEMES HERE DAVID

Go Up