May 02, 2024, 01:18:23 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

also i might be able to answer your question, which ones are you looking at lol i've only really ever played risk of rain, gungeon, and nuclear throne, the latter two it sounds like you own already lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 02, 2016, 11:08:33 AM
also i might be able to answer your question, which ones are you looking at lol i've only really ever played risk of rain, gungeon, and nuclear throne, the latter two it sounds like you own already lol

this looked cool as did this this

you own them but maybe you havent touched them yet lol

C.Mongler

yeah starward rouge i just got in a bundle i think? havent touched it yet but it does look tight

downwell is fucking sick tho, especially for a buck fifty. fucking get that

Samus Aran

strongbad

TooB

also, idk of anyone posted about this, but right now, Shadow Warrior Classic is free on gog

C.Mongler

might drive to a target 30 minutes away to buy god damn hyrule warriors for 17 bucks

might buy 5 copies of it and flip them but that sounds like work lol

Thyme

https://www.humblebundle.com/gamemaker-bundle
ok, those other games look pretty shit, but i can at least vouch for cook serve delicious and ink
those two alone are certainly worth pay what you want $1

Kalahari Inkantation

you local target may or may not have select wii u titles on clearance

bayonetta 2, hyrule warriors and xenoblade x have all been discounted to between $9-$30

i just picked up hyrule warriors for $18 lol

you can check for availability and pricing of any game in target's inventory here: http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=207-30-0045

C.Mongler

^^^ lol this is what i was referring to in my last post. i decided not to do it because brickseek is only marginally accurate and i didnt feel like arguing with a target employee to drop the price at 10 at night at a target 25 miles from my apartment if it was still marked at 30 and not 17 lol might swing by the one in the city this week if they dont sell the couple copies they have before i get around to it but that target is a fucking shithole

Kalahari Inkantation

i didn't want to risk wasting my time either so i just gave them a call to confirm what i saw on brickseek

i got the last copy lol

squirrelfriend

is that financial scheme even feasible though? what if nintendo drops the price right before you sell it on eBay. and you wasted your precious time on the beltway and money on the games and HOV toll 4 nothing

C.Mongler

Quote from: Tectron on September 06, 2016, 04:59:59 PM
i didn't want to risk wasting my time either so i just gave them a call to confirm what i saw on brickseek

i got the last copy lol

i guess i could do that but i imagined getting through the phone tree to someone who would actually check the box to make sure it's marked down would take for god damned ever, did it take for god damned ever?

Quote from: squirrelfriend on September 06, 2016, 05:07:04 PM
is that financial scheme even feasible though? what if nintendo drops the price right before you sell it on eBay. and you wasted your precious time on the beltway and money on the games and HOV toll 4 nothing

i mean i'd be going to wheaton so no HOV tolls and i could make about $13-$18 in profit x4 assuming the price doesn't radically drop in the next 24 hours, i'd spend about 6 bucks total in gas to get there and back so probably worth, besides the obvious time waste for a game i don't really give a flying fuck about besides having link on the cover lol

C.Mongler

also this would be much more appealing had i not bought bayonetta 2 at launch for MSRP (played like an hour of it lol, tho it was version with the first game) and xenoblade like 3 weeks ago for like 27 bucks lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 06, 2016, 05:22:02 PM
i guess i could do that but i imagined getting through the phone tree to someone who would actually check the box to make sure it's marked down would take for god damned ever, did it take for god damned ever?

it wasn't as painful a process as i expected it to be

'uh helo mr. target do you have hyrule w-worriers for wii u'

'lemme check yeah sure bro it's even on clearance for $18'

'alright thanks'

though it did take around ten minutes to finally get a hold of someone

Go Up