May 04, 2024, 08:34:19 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

reeper

$13 for the white PS4 stand. Saw someone else on here wanted one a while ago.

ME##

Quote from: reefer on January 07, 2016, 01:17:36 AM
$13 for the white PS4 stand. Saw someone else on here wanted one a while ago.
yeah, i already bought mine awhile ago lol

C.Mongler

TOOT TOOT BIG PSN SALE FOLKS

pretty good deals too, lots of CLASSIXZ, probably gonna pick up Second Son, and then Suikoden, FF Tactics, Parasite Eve, Castlevania SOTN, and Chrono Cross. Maybe GTAIII on PS4(lol) mostly because ive been itching to play that ugly bitch again and i'm not sure i could bring myself to do it without some trophies involved cuz DAMN TAHT GAME HASNT AGED WELL ONE BIT

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 12, 2016, 01:08:07 PM
TOOT TOOT BIG PSN SALE FOLKS

pretty good deals too, lots of CLASSIXZ, probably gonna pick up Second Son, and then Suikoden, FF Tactics, Parasite Eve, Castlevania SOTN, and Chrono Cross. Maybe GTAIII on PS4(lol) mostly because ive been itching to play that ugly bitch again and i'm not sure i could bring myself to do it without some trophies involved cuz DAMN TAHT GAME HASNT AGED WELL ONE BIT
sheesh

i remember trying to play gta iii after playing vice city and i felt as uninterested in it as tec does with san andreas/vice city after playing gta v and that was like in 2005 when i tried to play it

[spoiler]imo the games set in liberty city are just dull and uninteresting[/spoiler]

bluaki

Amazon just announced that all Prime subscribers will get 20% off new physical games that are bought within two weeks after its release (and also all pre-orders)

This also applies to limited edition versions, but not to console bundles. The offer doesn't stack with any other discounts; for example, if there's a $60 game being offered for $50 in a pre-order discount, you'll still pay $48 (20% off $60) if you have Prime.

I don't like buying physical games much anymore, but I'll still use this occasionally. I wonder if this offer applies retroactively to a pre-order I made last summer for a game that's still not out yet (Zero Escape 3).

ME##

if i bought stuff more on amazon i might be incline to pony up the $50 for amazon prime but i don't want to get into a position of 'if i spend this money to save $50 i'm making a good choice!'

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: David on January 12, 2016, 03:07:53 PM
if i bought stuff more on amazon i might be incline to pony up the $50 for amazon prime but i don't want to get into a position of 'if i spend this money to save $50 i'm making a good choice!'
I thought Prime was still $100
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on January 12, 2016, 03:57:57 PM
Quote from: David on January 12, 2016, 03:07:53 PM
I thought Prime was still $100
it is, but if you have an active .edu account you get that sweet, sweet discount

Thyme

i'd be willing to grab infamous second son if it wasn't such a large download

C.Mongler

also the prime discount goes towards amiibo preorders too ya fuckin weirdos

Go Up