May 03, 2024, 10:21:20 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Thyme

monument valley currently free on iOS

C.Mongler

hell yeah I grabbed monument valley yesterday and I've been playing it on my commutes, don't think I've ever enjoyed a mobile title this much

I just unfortunately have the feeling that it's almost over and I've basically just begun playing it  >_<'

TooB

C.Mongler

im still on chapter 3 but even at this point i was satisfied with the 15 i spent on it lol

don't let's

Quote from: Loto on December 01, 2015, 07:02:30 PM
Jade Empire free (again) on EA on the house origin thing
Quote from: Loto on December 03, 2015, 08:31:01 PM
Shadow Complex Remastered free through the rest of 2015

https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/
I grabbed these two. Shadow Complex was kind of pain though because yesterday it took forever foe em to get the launcher to sign in and then when it did the game didn't show up. But it worked alright tonight.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on December 06, 2015, 07:07:25 AM
Quote from: Tectron on December 06, 2015, 05:10:52 AM
ps4 uncharted bundle + destiny: the taken king edition $299 + tax at best buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-playstation-4-500gb-uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-bundle-black/4512004.p
jesus if I just waited a few months lol awdood;

srsly

also as tempting as that bundle is, probably my biggest concern with destiny is that it's impossible to know when the optimal time to get into it is (read: never) because of how poorly bungie handles dlc

i'll get the taken king, and then five months later they'll announce another overpriced $40 expansion with a physical rerelease containing it plus all previous dlc and suddenly my copy is absolutely worthless (like physical copies of the original release are now)

Commander Fuckass

tbh you cant still get into Destiny at anytime since it's more like an MMO than anything

lots of people already have.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

Well, there's always Destiny 2.

Though I kinda wonder if it's just basically going to be a build up of DLC year after year?

C.Mongler

this week's humble is borderline god-tier; the only thing holding it back is the fact that it's mostly a collection of ROMs with barely any Steam keys. Fuck ton of classixs tho

ME##

Quote from: … on December 07, 2015, 06:34:00 PM
Well, there's always Destiny 2.

Though I kinda wonder if it's just basically going to be a build up of DLC year after year?
i think that's what will end up happening.  maybe there will be one giant dlc patch that's like $40 every other year and smaller ones in between but who really knows at this point

Go Up