May 09, 2024, 10:02:07 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on November 25, 2015, 11:18:17 PM
Quote from: Tectron on November 25, 2015, 09:53:23 PM
also, spreadsheet of known black friday offerings:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f35ndmgNZgN7a5l7l930J5P16mxc9bfW5EcXy87Ts7g/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

#tectronthepisspoorconsumeristwhore
"Project Diva DX" for 3DS? It's called "Project Mirai DX".
"Pokemon Ruby" for 3DS?
"Disney Infinty"?
and a few other miscellaneous name errors

Nothing in this list really interests me.
I might have some interest in Project Mirai, but I prefer digital enough that I just won't get it until I see an eShop sale. $30 isn't that big of a discount.
I might consider getting this New Leaf for my sister, who has some interest in trying out Animal Crossing.
Every other game on that list I either already own or have no interest at all in.

Since it's more convenient to share one PS4, if I got a PS4 it'd just do nothing but gather dust unused until I move out. I'll wait until there's a slim model or something.
Getting another DS4 for $40 would be nice, but I'd rather get a different color that's not black, so I'll abstain.
Wii U Pro Controller has had lower sales than this $45 one.

Also, what's the source in New Leaf being $15 at Target? The game doesn't even exist on Target's web site.

i don't see new leaf on target's site either, though every other offer listed seems to be valid

majora's mask was indeed $25 at walmart, and three month subscriptions to ps+ really are $10 each ($10 less for a year's worth of service than the usual $50)

Snowy

oh sweet, I needed to renew my PS+ anyway.

Kalahari Inkantation

thank god sl@oon was sold out by the time i got to it

i would have almost certainly spent another $25 i don't have

bluaki

Like I said in the chat thread, I've confirmed that the Target $15 New Leaf is actually real. Even though the game doesn't exist on the website, it is in stock at my local store, hidden away with no price tag, with the $15 price correctly registered in the price checkers.

bluaki

All the mobile Final Fantasy games are 50% off, putting them at $8 now.

Apparently Android's FF3 and FF4 are both ports of the DS versions and can be installed and played directly on my TV in 4K with a DualShock sillydood;

The artist formally known

Code will give a $25 discount to all orders over $50 @Jet.com for new customers only. You might have to re-enter the promo code before checkout to get it to work. I got a PS4 controller for $30 with it. Not bad.

Promo code:
JETCOMSAVE2

Snowy

On amazon if you use the mobile app you can refer a friend to make a purchase so both of you get $5 off, and if you have a discover card you can set it as your preferred 1-click payment type and get another $10 off. Making God of War 3 Remastered free on Amazon if you really do need it sillydood;

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on November 27, 2015, 08:04:37 AM
On amazon if you use the mobile app you can refer a friend to make a purchase so both of you get $5 off, and if you have a discover card you can set it as your preferred 1-click payment type and get another $10 off. Making God of War 3 Remastered free on Amazon if you really do need it sillydood;
yeah, but what unfortunate soul would have a discover card?

Snowy

Quote from: David on November 27, 2015, 03:13:51 PM
me

Kalahari Inkantation

hitman 2: silent assassin (2002, pc, 85 metacritic) is free for the weekend on square enix's website with coupon code FreeSilentAssassin

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281196/hitman-2-silent-assassin-pc-download

Samus Aran

huh. weird, but sure why not. free game.

don't let's

My only problem is that I apparently had to create a square enix store account which is different from my square enix account.

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on November 27, 2015, 08:10:58 PM
Quote from: David on November 27, 2015, 03:13:51 PM
me
my condolences

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up