May 11, 2024, 10:26:13 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

EVE Online is currently $5 on Steam.  Would anybody be willing to get it and try it out w/ me?

Snowy

there's a free 2-week trial from their website if you want to try it out.

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

STEAM

Castle Crashers - 90% off (damn)
Batman: Arkham Origins - 75% off (and also other batman games)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - 80% off

HUMBLE BUNDLE STORE

Nihilumbra - $0.79
Capsized - $1.49
Shadowgate Exclusive Retro Bundle - $4.99

Thyme

GAMERSGATE

Darksiders II - $4.50 / $9.00 for the franchise pack which includes both games and a bunch of dlc for the second game
Europa Universalis IV - $10.00

Mando Pandango

castle crashers is goddamn $1.50 on steam right now

i honestly never really thought it was that fun but if you don't have it yet go for it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on December 19, 2014, 01:36:51 PM
castle crashers is goddamn $1.50 on steam right now

i honestly never really thought it was that fun but if you don't have it yet go for it
I enjoyed it the first time I played with my buddies but we've tried to create that magic and it's just boring

Mando Pandango

First two Borderlands games are 75% off, pre-sequel is 50% off on steam
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

Mando Pandango

Classic

Oh, well that's fine then.

I knew you were excited about your computer and all.

Mando Pandango

Classic

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on December 19, 2014, 06:07:30 PM
Guns of Icarus Online is like two bucks.
Real cool game. Would be neat if a few other boyagers would join in as it's pretty team oriented.
i bought it a while ago. once i get a mouse i'd be willing to play with you sometime.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on December 18, 2014, 05:21:02 PM
Quote from: Tectron on December 18, 2014, 01:36:34 PM
[spoiler]sears has wii remotes (plus model) and nunchucks at $12 and $4, respectively, and black dualshock 3 controllers for $14
they also have mk8 for $35, gta v for $20, super mario galaxy 1 for $6 (this is a must own), and super mario 3d land for $15

i'm pretty sure they're liquidating all their gaming products or smth, i'll have to stop by my local sears to see what else might be available

price match @ target or best buy

on another note, kmart has batman arkham origins for $10[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
back from my sears adventures

as expected, nothing but rubble and dust at either of my two locations

however, i managed to get a price match on the wii accessories at best buy after finding that the blue remote is even cheaper at $3.01

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-wii-remote-plus-blue/p-05843264000P?prdNo=19&sellerId=SEARS&blockNo=19&blockType=G19

so i got a wii remote+ w/ nunchuck for $7.61 sillydood;

def. gonna scour the other best buys and whalemarts in my area and see if i can snag a few more lol[/spoiler]

today in my price matching frenzy i picked up a blue wii remote and a special edition peach one for ~$9 total, and three nunchucks for ~$12 total

i also got a dualshock 3 for $16

all in all, including yesterday's purchase of sm3dw and a black wiimote/nunchuck set, i got msrp ~$305 worth of merchandise for about $70 lol

[spoiler]

also, walmart managers are the stingiest, grouchiest bastards known to man[/spoiler]

Go Up