May 09, 2024, 08:41:10 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

base game is even cheaper at $4

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017Tomb-Raider2-Download/dp/B007VFHGZ4

and considering that the goty edition comes with almost nothing aside from multiplayer nonsense, you're honestly probably better off saving $2 with the base game

Kalahari Inkantation

sears has wii remotes (plus model) and nunchucks at $12 and $4, respectively, and black dualshock 3 controllers for $14
they also have mk8 for $35, gta v for $20, super mario galaxy 1 for $6 (this is a must own), and super mario 3d land for $15

i'm pretty sure they're liquidating all their gaming products or smth, i'll have to stop by my local sears to see what else might be available

price match @ target or best buy

on another note, kmart has batman arkham origins for $10

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Tectron on December 18, 2014, 01:36:34 PM
sears has wii remotes (plus model) and nunchucks at $12 and $4, respectively, and black dualshock 3 controllers for $14
they also have mk8 for $35, gta v for $20, super mario galaxy 1 for $6 (this is a must own), and super mario 3d land for $15

i'm pretty sure they're liquidating all their gaming products or smth, i'll have to stop by my local sears to see what else might be available

Origins is still not worth $10
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

December 18, 2014, 02:49:39 PM #305 Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:22:26 PM by Still Spoopy Thyme
STEAM

rather underwhelming on this first day of the winter sales
except dark souls II i guess since this is the lowest i believe i've ever seen it but too bad i'm waiting for the quadrups version

Dark Souls II - 63% off
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - 40% off
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 85% off
Total War Rome II: Emperor Edition - 75% off
State of Decay - 75% off
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - 75% off

mfw shovel knight still not on sale :'(

Edit:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - 80% off :O

TooB

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on December 18, 2014, 01:51:12 PM

Origins is worth $10

Nyerp

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

back from my sears adventures

as expected, nothing but rubble and dust at either of my two locations

however, i managed to get a price match on the wii accessories at best buy after finding that the blue remote is even cheaper at $3.01

http://www.sears.com/nintendo-wii-remote-plus-blue/p-05843264000P?prdNo=19&sellerId=SEARS&blockNo=19&blockType=G19

so i got a wii remote+ w/ nunchuck for $7.61 sillydood;

def. gonna scour the other best buys and whalemarts in my area and see if i can snag a few more lol

Hiro

best buy will price match this stuff? i should probably head over right now

Kalahari Inkantation

do it

they'll probably only give you one because the price difference is just so massive though lol

haven't tried my luck with the dualshocks yet though, i'll see if i can get one of those tomorrow

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Got 1 black Wiimote, 2 black nunchucks, and 3D World at Best Buy for a total of $55 wrench;
They were out of blue remotes, the guy at the register didn't give me a single problem, but instead was like "aw man that's an awesome deal, did you ask them to check in the back for the blue ones?"
then I went to Walmart to get a Pink and a Blue, but the manager said he wasn't honoring them at all sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up