May 03, 2024, 04:14:03 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 28, 2014, 07:40:12 AM
A lot of games on my wishlist are on sale but i dont want to buy in fear of missing a better deal
basically everything on my wishlist is on sale rn but tbh if it's not under 5 bucks I PROBABLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT

That said, Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is 66% off ($10.19), and Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition is75% off ($5). Also Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut is 50% off ($10). All of these are tempting.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Arkham Origins (and the other arkham games) is also 5 bux but idk what the consensus was on that one in terms of quality
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 28, 2014, 01:44:06 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 28, 2014, 07:40:12 AM
A lot of games on my wishlist are on sale but i dont want to buy in fear of missing a better deal
basically everything on my wishlist is on sale rn but tbh if it's not under 5 bucks I PROBABLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT

That said, Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is 66% off ($10.19), and Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition is75% off ($5). Also Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut is 50% off ($10). All of these are tempting.

dark souls and deus ex are p.mazing

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 28, 2014, 01:44:06 PM

for $5 you can't go wrong with dark souls, i've never seen it for cheaper than that

dx:hr is also a steal at that price

can't speak for sleeping_dogs, though

Mando Pandango

apparently dark souls's port is p.shitty but easily fixable

it's also going to abandon games for windows live by the end of the year so

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 28, 2014, 01:50:03 PM
apparently dark souls's port is p.shitty but easily fixable

that's from software for ya

[spoiler]

but iirc it's only shitty in the sense that it's exactly the same as the 720/30fps console experience and requires modification only if you wish to take advantage of more capable pc hardware[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on November 28, 2014, 01:46:37 PM
Arkham Origins (and the other arkham games) is also 5 bux but idk what the consensus was on that one in terms of quality
Origins is shit

The Deathstroke fight is the only kinda memorable part
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

i caved and bought dishonored goty (pc)

at $8 it's about half the price of buying all the dlc separately, and i can spend all day gawking at that amazing box art, and it comes with a poster lol

[spoiler]

on an even more shameful note, i also picked up new super mario bros. 2[/spoiler]

Nyerp

Mando Pandango

i want dishonored too but i think i'll wait for the holiday sale

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

:tossers the video games into local lava pit: Magmismo is pleased, spring will come soon thank you ancient mountain molah god

Thyme

STEAM

some p. good ones today imo 5thgrade;

Two days:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - 33% off
The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 66% off
Fallout New Vegas - 75% off (same for 3)
Terraria - 80% off
South Park: The Stick of Truth - 66% off (lowest I've seen so far)

One day:

Dragon Age: Origins - 75% off
Outlast - 75% off
Octodad: Dadliest Catch - 75% off
Rogue Legacy - 80% off
The Witcher 2 - 85% off (tho smh if you didn't get it for free last week on gog)

Go Up