May 11, 2024, 11:44:24 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Current Video Game Deals Thread

Started by Thyme, September 19, 2014, 08:05:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't own any of the dlc lol

and buying it separately would almost certainly cost more than buying the goty edition for $8

[spoiler]

plus i want a physical copy for that amazing box art[/spoiler]

Hiro

some weird formatting but yeah nice work dp
also Mario Kart 8 is going to be $35 at Walmart for those who don't have it yet (me)

don't let's

I almost bought an eshop card yesterday.

Quote from: Tectron on November 16, 2014, 03:16:39 PM
Quote from: Commander Fuckass on November 16, 2014, 03:02:30 PM
:360: :ps3: Dishonored: GOTY

Tempting. :(
I'm pretty sure I'll get it so I don't have to buy the dlc separate.

don't let's

Also that elder scrolls anthology for 15

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

bluaki

Sony temporarily dropped the price of some hardware, including PlayStation Vita TV:
$80 (down 20% from $100) for console by itself (1GB internal storage, bundled with only AC adapter and HDMI cable)
$100 (down 28% from $140) for console bundled with a DualShock 3, a copy of The Lego Movie Game, and an 8GB memory card

These prices apply to several retailers including at least Amazon and GameStop. The price drop started on November 14, which was exactly one month after the console first launched. The package I got a month ago was of just the console because I have enough controllers, I doubt I'll fill up this storage space, I have no interest in The Lego Movie Game, and the price difference of $40 was too much for me to justify. I might have gotten the bundle if the prices were like they are now.

As a reminder, some considerations regarding Vita TV:
* The system simply refuses to play some Vita games, which mostly includes heavily touch-based ones. Wikipedia has the compatibility list at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games
* The system can connect wirelessly to either DS3 or DS4 and even supports multiple controllers for PS Now and Remote Play
* In the games that it does play, you can simulate touch inputs (both touchscreen and rear-touchpanel) with the DS4 trackpad or with L3/R3.
* Vita systems, including Vita TV, do have access to a PSN library of PSP games. I don't know if there are any differences in the PSP game library between Vita TV, regular Vita, and PSP Go.
* Vita systems, including Vita TV, can't switch PSN accounts without factory reset

Thyme

ok some of these are pretty ridic'

PLAYSTATION STORE

Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Edition - $2.99
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition - $4.49
Dead Space - $2.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $2.99
Mass Effect - $4.49
Mass Effect 3 - $3.99 (lol)
SSX - $2.99
Trine 2 - $1.99

Mando Pandango

well now i feel like a sucker for buying that Mass Effect trilogy set
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

Doesn't ME3 run like molasses on PS3?
I love [you]

Kalahari Inkantation

challenge: name a single multiplatform game that doesn't run like molasses on ps3

[spoiler]

but really in me3's case i haven't heard too many complaints, it's certainly worse than the 360 version like with every other 7th gen game but not by much[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: PLEASEHELP1991 on November 18, 2014, 07:11:02 PM
Doesn't ME3 run like molasses on PS3?
no, but ME1 does. one of the worst porting jobs i've ever experienced.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Mando Pandango

Go Up