April 27, 2024, 07:39:11 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Vidya Game Edition

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 26, 2014, 07:55:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Klonoa is one of the best platformers out there

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectron on March 19, 2015, 09:10:48 PM
gta iv has a better story and a generally more memorable cast than gta v

and this is also true of san andreas

too bad so many of its mechanics and design elements are so dated today that it's off-putting to anyone who didn't have the privilege of playing it in the ps2 era lol

ME##

lol i honestly think gta v is better than iv :(

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on April 18, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

well i think gta v is generally much better gameplay wise (excluding a couple of minor annoyances)

but 4's story and cast are just so much more interesting than 5's

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: kax on April 18, 2015, 04:00:01 PM
videogames are cancer

this is probably one of the most popular opinions in gaming lol

Samus Aran

katanas are the best weapons in souls games and all filthy gaijins who use anything else are wrong

Thyme

Quote from: David on April 18, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

genuine think v is the best gta so far

Samus Aran

i think so too because it's the only one i've played more than a couple hours of n_n

Thyme

Samus Aran

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 18, 2015, 04:29:51 PM
i think so too because it's the only one i've played more than a couple hours of n_n

and if you found v to be somewhat boring, it's probably the only one you'll ever find to be worth putting more than a couple hours into lol

Samus Aran

"somewhat boring" is not quite how i'd describe how i feel about gtav on its own, mostly just a way i'd describe the way gta games are built in general

it's like...in gtav, i like the characters a lot, i like the interactions between them, the heists and the stuff leading up to them are really cool. and it's a fun game to just goof off in.

but i have a problem with the mission-based structure of rockstar games in general. it's disjointed and repetitive. it makes an otherwise interesting big open sandbox world into "drive along the yellow line" or "drive along the yellow line AND don't get caught" whenever you're not, well, shooting dudes.

not to say that games in general aren't repetitive and samey when it comes down to it. but what you're repeating in rockstar games isn't all that interesting to me.

the reason i liked rdr so much (compared to gta games) was largely because its setting and story.

all in all i like gtav quite a bit too but i can't get around the fact that it's still a gta game.

ME##

Quote from: whiniest.com on April 18, 2015, 04:32:29 PM
"rdr is the best gta" -david
rdr is the essence of the human soul, it cannot be compared to gta

Go Up