April 27, 2024, 01:18:47 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Vidya Game Edition

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 26, 2014, 07:55:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

i dunno if this is unpopular but i am begining to fucking loathe the walk-n-talk not-cutscene. the type where the game removes the ability to use any rapid movement mechanics and you and another NPC just walk slowly side-by-side until the conversation is complete, at which point you can move like normal again. every AAA game has them at this point, but just been on my mind having done my 60th walk-n-talk in god of war ragnorok lol. idk I guess they are easier to do than a traditional cutscene since you're leaving the framing of the scene up to the player n shit like that, but please can we just have normal cutscenes back at this point

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 06, 2022, 11:57:52 PMCONTROVERSIAL OPINION:

Cohen's """Masterpiece""":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gkhhI

is no more than decent, I'm afraid.

His is a highly derivative work, in my utmost humble of opinions.

no matter how many times i listen to this

It's simply the most pretentious, sloppily played piece of """music""" of all time. myface;

i am THIS CLOSE to reporting this """masterpiece"""-of-shite to https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,57023.0.html

Kalahari Inkantation

December 26, 2022, 09:09:44 PM #452 Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 09:14:59 PM by Majorana's Incantation
HOT TAKE:

[spoiler]

serana is utterly trite sh*te
[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

i have to be completely honest

Quote from: ME## on February 02, 2019, 02:37:33 PMSmash is a fun party game but Soulcalibur VI is where it's at

this is a series i have literally only ever played for the waifus

Thyme

i literally only played it because Link was in one of them

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

December 28, 2022, 04:59:06 PM #458 Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 08:44:44 PM by Majorana's Incantation
I suppose I do've a bit've a thing for tr*p-be@s.

xiapproves;

TooB

Quote from: C.Mongler on December 12, 2022, 10:48:15 AMi dunno if this is unpopular but i am begining to fucking loathe the walk-n-talk not-cutscene. the type where the game removes the ability to use any rapid movement mechanics and you and another NPC just walk slowly side-by-side until the conversation is complete, at which point you can move like normal again. every AAA game has them at this point, but just been on my mind having done my 60th walk-n-talk in god of war ragnorok lol. idk I guess they are easier to do than a traditional cutscene since you're leaving the framing of the scene up to the player n shit like that, but please can we just have normal cutscenes back at this point

Hard agree

ME##

Quote from: ME## on June 26, 2014, 10:02:11 AMRed Dead Redemption is the pinnacle of gaming and it will never again reach such lofty heights.

Damn can't believe RDRII did it

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on December 26, 2022, 09:13:23 PM

The Thinking Man's companion.
The thinking man's companion is the one that's auto-assigned to you and part of the main story? sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

I mean she can't even turn into a wolf to maul and devour her enemies but different strokes ig

Go Up