May 10, 2021, 11:29:50 PM

1,537,368 Posts in 46,289 Topics by 1,526 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


list the entries in any series from best to worst

Started by Magyarorszag, May 12, 2014, 03:28:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Tectron on May 12, 2014, 03:28:42 PM
mario kart ds
mario kart [glow=black,2,300]double dash[/glow]
mario kart 8
mario kart 7
mario kart 64

have not played the others


revised post-mk8 dlc:

mk8≈mkds>double dash>mk7>mk64

Magyarorszag

Quote from: Tectron on January 10, 2015, 11:57:59 PM
dark souls
dark souls 2
demon's souls (just barely beneath 2)


revised post-bloodborne:

dark souls > bloodborne >> dark souls 2demon's souls

i expect dark souls 3 will end up right between the double >>

Thyme

Quote from: Tectron on October 13, 2016, 07:28:24 PM
Quote from: Tectron on May 12, 2014, 03:28:42 PM
mario kart ds
mario kart [glow=black,2,300]double dash[/glow]
mario kart 8
mario kart 7
mario kart 64

have not played the others


revised post-mk8 dlc:

mk8≈mkds>double dash>mk7>mk64


you should give the original a try n_u

Magyarorszag

i've always kind of wanted to

but i know it's 2hard4me cry;

Thyme


C.Mongler

i agree with tecs mario kart list but i am updating to include EVERY kart

mk8≈mkds>mk8DX>double dash>mk7>mk64>supermk≈mkwii>mk:sc

Magyarorszag

June 18, 2017, 07:36:23 AM #201 Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 07:43:47 AM by Majorana's Mask
what makes mk8dx worse than the original mk8 lol myface;

C.Mongler

the addition of two items and numbers tweaks have made the item distribution much more unbearable than vanilla lol. it's not terribad (like MKWii was), but its definitely worse than the original.

Hiro

I guess my current Zelda rankings are:

Wind Waker
Ocarina of Time ≥ Breath of the Wild
A Link to the Past
Majora's Mask = Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda ≥ Four Swords Adventures
Link's Awakening
Twilight Princess
Zelda II
Phantom Hourglass

Haven't played enough of Minish Cap or Link Between Worlds to really say

TooB

Nier Automata
Drakengard 3
Nier
Drakengard
Drakengard 2

YPrrrr

This thread made me realize boyah does not have much respect for the N64 era of games within their respective series. Which I still think is a little reactionary to the opposite end of the spectrum where casual players go on about how the N64 everything was the best because those were the only video games they really played aside from maybe COD.


Also to rerank the playstations:

PS4
PS2
PS3
PS1

PS4 has jumped from last to first and I almost want to put the PS3 below the PS1 now

Nyerp

Quote from: Big Goop on June 18, 2017, 05:05:06 PM
Nier Automata
Drakengard 3
Nier
Drakengard
Drakengard 2


if drakengard 3 is better than nier.......should i play it??

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Mask on October 13, 2016, 07:32:19 PM
Quote from: Tectron on January 10, 2015, 11:57:59 PM
dark souls
dark souls 2
demon's souls (just barely beneath 2)


revised post-bloodborne:

dark souls > bloodborne >> dark souls 2demon's souls

i expect dark souls 3 will end up right between the double >>


update pls now that you've played 3

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on June 20, 2017, 04:42:01 PM
Also to rerank the playstations:

PS4
PS2
PS3
PS1

PS4 has jumped from last to first and I almost want to put the PS3 below the PS1 now
yo what the fuck

Samus Aran

ps4 hasn't even been out long enough or amassed a library large enough for me to reasonably say where it belongs on a list. it won't be until it's dead. because the others are dead.

but i can safely say that it's exceedingly unlikely that i would place it at the top

Go Up