March 28, 2024, 02:03:07 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

list the entries in any series from best to worst

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, May 12, 2014, 03:28:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

>implying uncharted 1 and 3 are dog shit
>i'll accept an argument for 2 being "good"
> all three are on ps4 anyway to my original point

Thyme

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

I mean yeah they're better on PS4 obviously

But you're goddamn crazy if you don't like UC2

1 and 3 definitely aren't dogshit i mean that's just ridiculous lol. Superman 64 is dogshit.

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 11:12:41 AM
Oh also

Pokemon:
HG/SS
Crystal
Gold/Silver
Black/White
Red/Blue
Sun/Moon
Emerald
Ruby/Sapphire
X/Y
Yellow
FR/LG

Diamond/Pearl
bro FR/LG that low WHAT
like the rest of that I don't have any issues with but those are my personal favorites in the series

Hiro

FireRed/LeafGreen
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Black/White
Emerald
Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire
Gold/Silver
Sun/Moon
X/Y
Yellow
Red/Blue
Diamond/Pearl

I don't have Platinum and haven't played enough of Black 2 or Alpha Sapphire to place them

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 21, 2017, 03:06:06 PM
Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 11:12:41 AM
Oh also

Pokemon:
HG/SS
Crystal
Gold/Silver
Black/White
Red/Blue
Sun/Moon
Emerald
Ruby/Sapphire
X/Y
Yellow
FR/LG

Diamond/Pearl
bro FR/LG that low WHAT
like the rest of that I don't have any issues with but those are my personal favorites in the series
Yeah Idk I have it on my phone but I always find myself playing the other GB and GBA Pokemon titles over it. I think when it comes to gen 1 I have a soft spot for the old school graphics. Also FRLG to me seemed to have a very muted color palette compared to ruby/Sapphire. The islands didn't really add anything cool imo and broke up the late game pacing kinda (although they're optional). Also the sprite for the protagonist is my least favorite in the series. I still like it! Not saying it's bad by any means, only DP is bad imo. I just find myself replaying the other games more. I was honestly surprised myself when I realized I'd placed it that low

Hiro

Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 03:33:58 PM
Also FRLG to me seemed to have a very muted color palette compared to ruby/Sapphire. The islands didn't really add anything cool imo and broke up the late game pacing kinda (although they're optional). Also the sprite for the protagonist is my least favorite in the series. I still like it! Not saying it's bad by any means, only DP is bad imo. I just find myself replaying the other games more. I was honestly surprised myself when I realized I'd placed it that low
these are interesting complaints befuddlement
I will agree the protagonist is p. lame looking, both small and large
and yeah DP are the only ones I'd consider poor
Also I only place X&Y higher than RBY because the originals haven't aged that well imo, and while X&Y are a bit dull I find them very pleasant. If we're rating them "for their time" then RBY would be a lot higher

YPrrrr

Quote from: ƕɾο on June 21, 2017, 03:48:45 PM
Quote from: YPargh on June 21, 2017, 03:33:58 PM
Also FRLG to me seemed to have a very muted color palette compared to ruby/Sapphire. The islands didn't really add anything cool imo and broke up the late game pacing kinda (although they're optional). Also the sprite for the protagonist is my least favorite in the series. I still like it! Not saying it's bad by any means, only DP is bad imo. I just find myself replaying the other games more. I was honestly surprised myself when I realized I'd placed it that low
these are interesting complaints befuddlement
I will agree the protagonist is p. lame looking, both small and large
and yeah DP are the only ones I'd consider poor
Also I only place X&Y higher than RBY because the originals haven't aged that well imo, and while X&Y are a bit dull I find them very pleasant. If we're rating them "for their time" then RBY would be a lot higher
yeah I tried to do mine based on how I felt about the game at the time. Tbf, FRLG mightve even suffered just because I had played the original so much; I started a new game every time we went to visit my relatives. So maybe I also burnt myself out on kanto a bit too. I never really restarted gold/silver the same way because it was so much longer I couldn't just beat it in a single trip. So it was fresher when I played HGSS  (plus it had a lot more new stuff)

Kalahari Inkantation

zelda companions:

ezlo≈zelda (spirit trax)
tatl
king of red lions
navi
midna
ciela

fi

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on June 18, 2017, 08:24:40 AM
the addition of two items and numbers tweaks have made the item distribution much more unbearable than vanilla lol. it's not terribad (like MKWii was), but its definitely worse than the original.

i figured

honesty, mk8 has simply the best balancing of any mario kart game ever, and it's in large part because you can only ever have one item at a time, as annoying as that may seem when you first start playing the game lol

but it means that first place is a much more vulnerable position to be in, which levels the playing field significantly

Kalahari Inkantation

TooB

Go Up