April 27, 2024, 03:28:17 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nge best anime

Started by AegisReflector, January 13, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AegisReflector

reason why evangelion should be voted best anime of 2014: shinji ikari is every emofag's wet dream. its also great for people who have mommy issues, like me

Samus Aran

reason why evangelion shouldn't be voted best anime of 2014: it came out in the 90s

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 03:19:51 PM
reason why evangelion shouldn't be voted best anime of 2014: it came out in the 90s
agreed and the honor already belongs to kill la kill
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Will Gregory on January 13, 2014, 03:23:40 PM
agreed and the honor already belongs to kill la kill

wouldn't that technically be more considered a 2013 anime? goowan

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 03:25:42 PM
wouldn't that technically be more considered a 2013 anime? goowan
well its conclusion will be told in 2014. i'll settle for best anime of the 2013-2014 season because sailor moon is coming back in july.
I love [you]

AegisReflector

You guys just don't get the genius of evangelion seriously its filled with allegories and religion and shit its so deep i feel like a scholar just watching it

Samus Aran

no, literally everyone gets it. everyone's seen it. everyone saw it ages ago because it's old and everyone has fucking seen evangelion and everyone knows all about it already.

also, the religious allegory is pretty much the tip of the iceberg for that show. it's more of a character study than it is anything else.

Nyerp

i don't watch old shitty anime sorry

Snowy

Well if we're gonna have Anime from the 90's as 2014's best anime why aren't we nominating Cowboy Bebop

AegisReflector

nobody has truly seen it. they were too busy trying to comprehend why it doesn't have pokemon in it. what are these angel things? why is this kid listening to linkin park? why is there so much boobies? why does asuka reject my calls? toonami isn't what it used to be. and its not old it takes place in, well, our time now so we best prepare for human instrumentality (pretty much a massive orgy)

AegisReflector

cowboy bebop is nothing compared to evangelion. not enough fay fanservice.

Snowy

heh guess you got me there *tips fedora and teleports away*

silvertone

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 04:34:10 PM
heh guess you got me there *tips fedora and teleports away*
FUNNY JOKE . COM

silvertone

kill me baby is best anime

Samus Aran

Go Up