May 20, 2024, 11:08:16 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Awards 2013 results thread

Started by ME##, September 08, 2013, 01:03:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

6M69I69B9

lol...so how i went about suggesting "boyager who takes the longest time trying to find their dick when at a urinal"  

one time when trying to take a piss, my briefs were turned at a point where i couldn't find an opening and there were some guys near me and i was already there for about a minute and i was like "lol where's my dick"  and all of a sudden i thought of it as a suggestion for the boyah awards

so there
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Totla

Quote from: The Last MIB on September 12, 2013, 07:20:00 PM
lol...so how i went about suggesting "boyager who takes the longest time trying to find their dick when at a urinal"  

one time when trying to take a piss, my briefs were turned at a point where i couldn't find an opening and there were some guys near me and i was already there for about a minute and i was like "lol where's my dick"  and all of a sudden i thought of it as a suggestion for the boyah awards

so there
when does the movie come out

Nyerp

mash some chiquita bananas in your asshole

ME##

maybe chiquita would learn that they make an inferior banana by doing that

FAMY2

Samus Aran

cheap chiquita bananas, fresh off the assembly line. they cut costs w/the machine that makes the peels, using a low-quality polymer.

banana makers probably not as good as banana growers

FAMY2

something about why you poop bananas?

silvertone

Quote from: FAMY2 on September 19, 2013, 08:56:41 AM
something about why you poop bananas?
if you know how to use the sun correctly you can get infinite bananas for free.

FAMY2

Quote from: silvertone on September 20, 2013, 02:27:41 PM
if you know how to use the sun correctly you can get infinite bananas for free.

NOW I AM IMPRESSED.   giggle; giggle;

C.Mongler

ONCE AGAIN THE ONLY AWARD I COME CLOSE TO WINNING IS THE AWARD FOR NOT GETTING ANY OTHER AWARDS FUCK YALL

C.Mongler

crystalpepsi

Omg, this is the first time I was even mentioned!  O_0

Geno

Wow I didn't win anything again fuck this forum.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

luckythecat, if you wish to win awards you should show up more often

Go Up