Netflix Streaming [Boyah suggests what other boyagers should watch on netflix]

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 11, 2013, 12:09:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Since ~most~ of us have Netflix Instant, we should suggest things that boyagers with Netflix should watch.
Or if any Boyager is wondering how a show or movie is on netflix and need other input they should feel free to ask about it here.

Has anyone seen House of Cards, I've heard some things about it but idk
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

silvertone

Commander Fuckass

silvertone

maybe ben ten is more of your thing?? my younger and older brother both like it. the show is about a kid who can transform into ten different alien super heroes. aliens and weirdo mutants try to kick his ass for some reason. i think they have a comic too

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: silvertone on July 11, 2013, 12:20:14 PM
maybe ben ten is more of your thing?? my younger and older brother both like it. the show is about a kid who can transform into ten different alien super heroes. aliens and weirdo mutants try to kick his ass for some reason. i think they have a comic too
sounds lame :\

silvertone

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

snoorkel

there's a TV documentary series called Auschwitz: Inside the Nazi State that's pretty good

Wrench

Breaking Bad is fantastic. Go watch it if you haven't yet.

Doctor Who is also fantastic. (I started with David Tennant)

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Cowboy Del Amor is a documentary about this old guy who takes rich guys into mexico to find a wife. it was pretty funny

Brother's Keeper is a really good doc about these three brothers who own a farm in upstate ny and one of them gets accused of killing one of his brothers. kind of drawn out but I enjoyed it.

also watched one on Araki that was good, as well as this guy Dr. Nakamats. I almost exclusively watch documentaries on Netflix.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: N o t S i d on July 13, 2013, 08:36:14 PM
Cowboy Del Amor is a documentary about this old guy who takes rich guys into mexico to find a wife. it was pretty funny

Brother's Keeper is a really good doc about these three brothers who own a farm in upstate ny and one of them gets accused of killing one of his brothers. kind of drawn out but I enjoyed it.

also watched one on Araki that was good, as well as this guy Dr. Nakamats. I almost exclusively watch documentaries on Netflix.

That one doc about that japanese sushi chef was a good one.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on July 26, 2013, 08:46:50 PM
Jiro Dreams of Sushi? Yeah that one was pretty cool.

Meyer Lansky

Quote from: Kefka on July 11, 2013, 12:09:52 PM
Has anyone seen House of Cards, I've heard some things about it but idk
I would say it's worth a watch.  I've quite enjoyed the original content that Netflix has put out--S4 of Arrested Development, House of Cards--including their newest show, Orange Is the New Black.

me003

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on July 26, 2013, 08:46:50 PM
Yes that was awesome! And very inspiring.

Kumare was interesting. This guy decided to become a spiritual guru and host classes but I thought it was kind of fucked to play people like that. It's like, good for him, but those people were scammed. Worth watching though.

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, with David Cross aka Tobias from Arrested Development stars in his own show that I found to have taken a few pages from Larry David as far as writing and humor.

I watched Dilbert which I loved.

I watched a foreign horror movie called Hell, which was actually pretty good. It's about a group of people who are searching for water after solar flares scorch the earth or something, but become hostage and have to escape.

I also watched I'm A Cyborg but it's okay, which I thought was shit.

And I never get enough King of the Hill.

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

silvertone

Go Up