Official unofficial Gen 4 hype thread: First Full-HD™ port announced

Started by ME##, June 02, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you predict will have the best E3 showing this year?

EA
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Ubisoft
Ouya
Other
Whoever wins, we all lose.
APPLE
Go Down

Snowy

I actually wouldn't mind getting a Vita TV. I'd gladly trade my normal Vita for one. Gotta get dat P4G on the TV.

Kalahari Inkantation

i think i would almost prefer having a consistent 30fps experience to the extreme fickleness of jumping around between 60 and 40fps

with such variable framerate comes perceptibly variable response time in the controls, which is incredibly annoying, and being locked to 30fps makes that a non-issue

i would settle for a compromise of a steady 45fps, i don't understand why devs seem to think it either has to necessarily be 60 or 30 frames

especially since they've demonstrated that they certainly don't feel that way about resolution, with them inventing new nonstandard resolutions like 900p to accommodate console weaknesses what seems like almost daily

Quote from: David on January 29, 2014, 08:06:15 PM
lol the xbone version isn't even completely 1080p

but wow that's pretty sad

Classic

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

February 24, 2014, 10:47:36 AM #1048 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 10:53:39 AM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec
lol@pricedrop

i think the the titanfall pack-in is an absolutely fantastic idea though, what better way to whet the the appetites of future xbone owners for what is sure to become one of this gen's massive multiplayer franchises than to give them all a free copy of the the first game and probably hook a significant number of players who would never have thought to give it a try otherwise

it also makes the the complete dearth of a system seller on the the ps4 all the the more apparent, at the the moment sony still doesn't even have any especially noteworthy exclusives announced

ME##

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on February 24, 2014, 10:47:36 AM
lol@pricedrop

i think the the titanfall is an absolutely fantastic idea though, what better way to whet the the appetites of future xbone owners for what is sure to become one of this gen's massive multiplayer franchises than to give them all a free copy of the the first game and probably hook a significant number of players who would never have thought to give it a try otherwise

it also makes the the complete dearth of a system seller on the the ps4 all the the more apparent, at the the moment sony still doesn't even have any especially noteworthy exclusives announced
true, the ps4's still on its good media high.  hopefully sony can announce the cancelled guardian soon for the ps4 saddoodtrio;

Go Up