Official unofficial Gen 4 hype thread: First Full-HD™ port announced

Started by ME##, June 02, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you predict will have the best E3 showing this year?

EA
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Ubisoft
Ouya
Other
Whoever wins, we all lose.
APPLE
Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah, i guess we won't really have an accurate picture of what's happening until the next-gen holiday frenzy dies down

but if this trend continues in the long term, they're in for a tougher fight than they probably expected lol

ME##

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on December 29, 2013, 03:09:18 PM
yeah, i guess we won't really have an accurate picture of what's happening until the next-gen holiday frenzy dies down

but if this trend continues in the long term, they're in for a tougher fight than they probably expected lol
hopefully developers aren't just focused on north america :(

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

i can't wait to see what kind of an influence the new largest single market will have on the industry

mfw america is no longer the centerpiece of gaming cry;

though i guess it'll be quite some time before we start seeing developers really prioritize china above all, especially since income inequality is still even more massive than ours is over there

ME##

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on December 29, 2013, 04:20:02 PM
i can't wait to see what kind of an influence the new largest single market will have on the industry

mfw america is no longer the centerpiece of gaming cry;

though i guess it'll be quite some time before we start seeing developers really prioritize china above all, especially since income inequality is still even more massive than ours is over there
yeah.  i imagine it'll be quite a way off still before we have to worry about it

ME##

also moving this since it's actual on-topic posting that we don't want to lose lol

Kalahari Inkantation

i was considering actually taking it public to the video games board lol y/n

ME##

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on December 29, 2013, 04:48:54 PM
i was considering actually taking it public to the video games board lol y/n
well, if we fix tyler's image, it'd be fine in the gen 4 thread befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

it would, though idk how tyler would feel about having his deliberately deleted post resurrected

we could always split it off and just quote the image though lol

ME##

okay, moving it there i hope he doesn't hate us

ME##

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,62028.msg1396623.html#msg1396623

original post tyler left in the recycle board that tec and i have been talking about for the past ~fifteen posts

don't let's

I thought there was a post deleted, but I wasn't sure because of that cloudflare business

Go Up