Official unofficial Gen 4 hype thread: First Full-HD™ port announced

Started by ME##, June 02, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you predict will have the best E3 showing this year?

EA
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Ubisoft
Ouya
Other
Whoever wins, we all lose.
APPLE
Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

i wasn't bothered by that commercial at all, everyone already knows the xbox is gonna have video games (namely call of  duty) so who cares about the rest
the sports stuff is a unique feature so it makes  sense to show that off, especially during football games at the start of football season
i'm sure there will be plenty of other ads shown during different shows that show games or other  functionality
and like they've been saying the whole time, it's more just a living room entertainment device, games being one aspect of it

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

am i wrong for thinking titanfall actually looks kind of [glow=black,2,300]fun[/glow][/spoiler]

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzYDrzk1xs4[/youtube][/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on September 08, 2013, 11:31:27 AM
[spoiler]

am i wrong for thinking titanfall actually looks kind of [glow=black,2,300]fun[/glow][/spoiler]

[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzYDrzk1xs4[/youtube][/spoiler]
i just wish it wasn't exclusive to microsoft stuffs :(

Kalahari Inkantation

me too :'(

if the xbone has anything going for it, it's that its """launch window""" lineup seems more appealing and has a few more potential heavy hitters than the ps4's

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on September 08, 2013, 11:47:28 AM
me too :'(

if the xbone has anything going for it, it's that its """launch window""" lineup seems more appealing and has a few more potential heavy hitters than the ps4's
i would say that it's also for xbox 360 [even though that version is probably gyped] and windows detracts from the xbone launch girl;

also tec ur forgetting driveclub

Kalahari Inkantation

true lol, though there's no way i'd play it on anything but console because i'd get destroyed (assuming my labtob didn't get destroyed first) so it's pretty much unavailable to me

and rofl #DRIVECLUB

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

whatever that one game was. order 1891 or whatever. that game looked fun

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 08, 2013, 12:22:15 PM
whatever that one game was. order 1891 or whatever. that game looked fun

it's probably the ps4 exclusive i'm most interested in, despite only seeing a minute or so of footage lol

it reminds me of dishonored

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'm hoping it doesn't turn into vaporware, like sony did with several titles that were supposed to be released early in the life of the ps3

Kalahari Inkantation

me too awdood;

especially considering how easy it'd be for them to simply never mention it again since we have next to no information about it aside from a short trailer

Thyme

Quote from: #rektron on September 08, 2013, 12:34:02 PM
it's probably the ps4 exclusive i'm most interested in, despite only seeing a minute or so of footage lol

it reminds me of dishonored

speaking of which

when are you gonna play that

Kalahari Inkantation

Thyme

obsessing over the next gen when there's still so many current-gen games to beat

tsk tsk

Go Up