Official unofficial Gen 4 hype thread: First Full-HD™ port announced

Started by ME##, June 02, 2013, 12:06:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Who do you predict will have the best E3 showing this year?

EA
Microsoft
Nintendo
Sony
Ubisoft
Ouya
Other
Whoever wins, we all lose.
APPLE
Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: #rektron on September 03, 2013, 03:04:22 PM
though as long as they do make it compatible within a year of its release i'm sure it won't be too much of a problem
i know.  it just seems odd how everything is currently 'well, that won't be working at launch' for the xbone.  it seems like microsoft is way behind this time around compared to sony.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: David on September 03, 2013, 03:15:04 PM
i know.  it just seems odd how everything is currently 'well, that won't be working at launch' for the xbone.  it seems like microsoft is way behind this time around compared to sony.

yeah, even all of their television and cable and other multimedia features won't be nearly as extensive at launch as what we saw during the xbone reveal, and that's what they were touting as the xbone's most significant feature

Samus Aran

apparently to them a launch date is more important than launching a console that does anything

ME##

yeah that's true, the 360 was rushed in a similar fashion...

Kalahari Inkantation

September 03, 2013, 05:45:36 PM #680 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:45:25 PM by #rektron
though in the 360's case it worked out pretty well because sony had no idea what it was doing

this time around sony seems to have a much better understanding of their capabilities, unfortunately for m$ft

Classic

Quote from: #rektron on September 03, 2013, 05:45:36 PM
though in the 360's case worked out pretty well because sony had no idea what it was doing

this time around sony seems to have a much better understanding of their capabilities, unfortunately for m$ft and Nintendo

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: CLASSIC on September 03, 2013, 06:12:16 PM

lol srsly

this might be the first generation in which the cheapest or least technically advanced console is not the victor

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Go Up