Official Smash 4 Discussion Thread (Join our weekly SMASH!)

Started by strongbad, May 31, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Favorite Character?

Fox
1 (33.3%)
Link
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Go Down

Nyerp

cloud is in theatrhythm i guess???

but who cares the ff7 stage looks really cool

bluaki

Cloud is in both Theatrhythm games and Final Fantasy Explorers, which are all on 3DS. He's also in the Kingdom Hearts games for GBA and DS.

FF Explorers in particular was just featured in the same Nintendo Direct as this Cloud in Smash reveal.

Apparently, FF7 remake is currently announced as coming to PS4 first, with no other platforms or details mentioned yet? It's entirely possible that NX will get it.

TooB

you know what? miku was in project mirai for 3ds.....

fuck it, I'm calling it

Miku in Smash

TooB

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on November 12, 2015, 09:53:02 PM
yeah huh befuddlement

still, ryu and snake had at least more reason than cloud. no ff7 game has never been on a nintendo console, but metal gear games have been, and street fighter games have been.

cloud really is an odd choice

he was initially conceived as an n64 character but instead became arguably the face of the ps1, and the leader of the mass exodus of third parties from nintendo to sony from which nintendo still hasn't recovered

he's like the ultimate traitor to the nintendo brand lol

but i guess he is also the most popular final fantasy protagonist and really how many choices are there for well-known ff protags who also happened to appear in a prominent role on a nintendo platform

i would love to see the ffvii remake on nx, though

YPrrrr

Hiro

final 3 characters:
ezio
sackboy
dante from the devil may cry series

Nyerp

TooB

Samus Aran

bluaki

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/01/rumour_super_smash_bros_planned_as_nx_launch_title_bandai_namco_working_on_several_games
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/28/bandai-namco-rumored-to-be-woking-on-nx-games-with-smash-bros-ready-for-launch

Latest rumors say Bandai Namco is working on Smash Bros for NX, which will be a launch title for the console.

Of course it's unconfirmed for now, but it's entirely unsurprising. If it's true, expect to see it present at E3 during the NX announcement.

I'm guessing this will be a mostly-same somewhat-improved DLC-included version of the game they already put on WiiU and 3DS.

In other news, the latest SmashU DLC is coming soon, but still nothing more specific than "February 2016". I'd guess that February 19, coinciding with both US's FE:Fates release and the standalone Bayonetta 2 release, is pretty likely.

C.Mongler

lol i posted this in the nx thread i didnt see this oops

but yeah, it like 99% is smash 4 GOTY edition with maybe one exclusive character, no way they're making A BRAND NEW SMASH in like two years time

Go Up