May 28, 2024, 07:30:26 PM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ENDER'S GAME

Started by Mando Pandango, May 07, 2013, 02:53:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0cUBi4hwE[/youtube]

IT'S HAPPENING

I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN WAITING A DECADE FOR THIS
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

I have only read Ender's Shadow which was p. good and I think Children of the Mind which I didn't understand lol
I guess maybe it'll be worth watching who knows I don't really have any feelings towards the series

silvertone

is this the mormon scifi ?

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

[hedy]Zidone

the last time a book i really liked as a young'n got adapted to film, [glow=black,2,300]the golden compass[/glow] happened

maybe this time it'll be better akudood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on May 07, 2013, 03:44:37 PM
the last time a book i really liked as a young'n got adapted to film, [glow=black,2,300]the golden compass[/glow] happened

maybe this time it'll be better akudood;
i have those books but haven't read them or seen the movies

same with narnia

am i too old now
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Snack Dad on May 07, 2013, 03:19:29 PM
I have only read Ender's Shadow which was p. good and I think Children of the Mind which I didn't understand lol
I guess maybe it'll be worth watching who knows I don't really have any feelings towards the series
Ender's Shadow covers the same events through a different character's point of view so it's close enough

I know I also read the next to in the Ender series, the last of which I could barely understand because of all the military strategy bullshit talk

Hiro

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on May 07, 2013, 03:54:49 PM
Ender's Shadow covers the same events through a different character's point of view so it's close enough
yeah i know

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Snack Dad on May 07, 2013, 03:19:29 PM
wasn't Ender's Shadow Bean's perspective

also I want to see this.
I'll probs see this when my gf goes sees Catching Fire

also dat Ben Kingsley RUB IT
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

TooB

Good book. I remember hearing about the book talking to someone about
Zone of tthe enders

snoorkel

i think enders game would be better as a movie tbh

Go Up