April 27, 2024, 11:06:14 PM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GUNS

Started by [hedy]Zidone, April 12, 2013, 01:04:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[hedy]Zidone

How do you feel?

We all know already that 3D printing is the future and we'll all be able to just make our own guns anyway. When that happens, the entire argument will be over [glow=black,2,300]assuming it's not already[/glow] so you better get your word in while there's still time left!

ncba93ivyase

3d printed guns aren't in any way reliable though and won't be unless we can start printing steel

But I think it's better to keep laws as they are since the problem is with crazy people and not the guns themselves. Hell, after the whole Christopher Dorner shit and the LAPD shooting up some random old lady because they thought she was a large black ex-officer, I think it's pretty important to have a way to defend ourselves from them.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I don't have any problem with making laws that make it harder to buy/obtain a firearm.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Pancake Persona on April 12, 2013, 09:13:30 AM
3d printed guns aren't in any way reliable though and won't be unless we can start printing steel

THE FUTURE

silvertone

i dont see the problem w/ guns, in fact i think guns are Really Good for a lot of things.

snoorkel

if cops get guns we get guns; its ok if we dont get guns as long as cops cant use them either

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on April 12, 2013, 10:53:07 AM
THE FUTURE
it'll still be costly technology that common people won't be able to obtain due to cost and strict regulations

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Quote from: Pancake Persona on April 12, 2013, 03:39:10 PM
it'll still be costly technology that common people won't be able to obtain due to cost and strict regulations
all the more reason to be disgustingly rich.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertone on April 12, 2013, 10:59:18 AM
i dont see the problem w/ guns, in fact i think guns are Really Good for a lot of things.

Like opening cans.
And signaling the beginning to footraces.
And as a makeshift drill press.

silvertone

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on April 12, 2013, 06:34:32 PM
Like opening cans.
And signaling the beginning to footraces.
And as a makeshift drill press.
and preventing Rape and Other Crimes.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: silvertone on April 12, 2013, 07:19:37 PM
and preventing Rape and Other Crimes.
and hunting which is the only affordable way to feed your family for many from my home region

silvertone

Quote from: Pancake Persona on April 12, 2013, 09:02:48 PM
and hunting which is the only affordable way to feed your family for many from my home region
same lol

silvertone

trade the pelts for more bullets, and sell deer brains to local magicians and medicine men for good fortune and free healthcare

Hiro

guns dont' kill people bullets kill people
also i wish you could lock on irl

Socks

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on April 12, 2013, 10:41:44 AM
I don't have any problem with making laws that make it harder to buy/obtain a firearm.

This only punishes the law abiding citizen. Guns are already readily available, so people who want to get one for crimes, will not care about going through the official channels. If we were starting a country from scratch, maybe that whole more regulation approach might work.

Go Up