April 27, 2024, 10:55:29 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

fuck u faggots frog is awesome

Samus Aran

i don't mind the frog but fire starter is seriously cute as hell

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

im ready for them to make an attractive grass starter

Samus Aran

idk i didn't really mind snivy..........but it's not like had much competition..........

Hiro

The grass starters have often been very goofy looking so yeah
I think they all look decent but I'll have to wait and see they're evolutions before I pick one

I will also say that these graphics look like they could have been done on the DS

Mando Pandango

I said it on facebook but I'll say it here too. Those starter designs seriously look like fanart. I honestly wasn't sure if this was real until I checked the channel the trailer was on.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on January 09, 2013, 02:02:46 PM
I said it on facebook but I'll say it here too. Those starter designs seriously look like fanart. I honestly wasn't sure if this was real until I checked the channel the trailer was on.
i wonder if the westerner who designed vanillish was responsible for one of the starters
I love [you]

silvertone

finally, pikachu in 3d.......a 3d pikachu we can hold.

Mando Pandango

you know what, I actually like Froakie. But Chespin is still dumb and Fennekin looks like fanart #comeatmebro #swag #yolo #420blazeitfaggot
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

silvertone

would you recommend that over a tamagotchi?  i forgot those existed

Mando Pandango

I used to be all about that kind of shit and IIRC it wasn't as good as Tamagotchi. The Digimon Digivices were tits tho

silvertone

never really liked digimon except the last minute of the digimon movie.......

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on January 09, 2013, 05:38:17 PM
you know what, I actually like Froakie. But Chespin is still dumb and Fennekin looks like fanart #comeatmebro #swag #yolo #420blazeitfaggot

fennekin looks like a less interesting vulpix

still think it's cute

Thyme

but srsly the graffix are p. nice.................................

Go Up