April 28, 2024, 05:11:32 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokémon X and Y

Started by bluaki, January 08, 2013, 09:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Whichhhhh

Pokemon X
8 (16%)
Pokemon Y
9 (18%)
Froakie
5 (10%)
Chespin
2 (4%)
Fennekin
10 (20%)
Bulbasaur
4 (8%)
Squirtle
6 (12%)
Charmander
6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

don't let's

Maybe 3ds should have launched with Pokemon

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Snack Dad on January 08, 2013, 12:31:36 PM
Quote from: Snowy on January 08, 2013, 12:26:30 PM
This is the only reason to own a 3DS anymore
>not Animal Crossing New Leaf
ew
i don't really like the style of the 3d characters; it reminds me of how the familiars look in ni no kuni with the cel-shading and everything
I love [you]

bluaki

I like the grass and fire starters, but I'm not so fond of the frog

At one point in the video, the pokeball meter is visible on the top screen during battle but no other UI elements are and it's absent during move animations. I wonder if things like HP and exp were moved to the touch screen.

I was already planning on getting a 3DS (XL) around either summer or winter this year, but this game alone gives me more reason to want one than the rest of its weak existing library. Before this announcement, even Wii U's library looked better to me than 3DS's.

There's no doubt in my mind the 3rd version will be Z
Like how the third version of black and white was grey? n_n

watch it end up being something like X2 and Y2

Snowy

Quote from: bluaki on January 08, 2013, 12:42:09 PM
I like the grass and fire starters, but I'm not so fond of the frog

At one point in the video, the pokeball meter is visible on the top screen during battle but no other UI elements are and it's absent during move animations. I wonder if things like HP and exp were moved to the touch screen.

There's no doubt in my mind the 3rd version will be Z
Like how the third version of black and white was grey? n_n

watch it end up being something like X2 and Y2
Z would be the logical one because [spoiler]3D[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

but if it really is a case like black/white in which there were direct sequels instead of a third complete version, i honestly will be p. disappointed if they don't go with z and w :'(

YPrrrr

Z will probably be the third one because of the 3D angle and also because the game seems to be based of Europe and Norse mythology. The legend of Yggdrasil has three central animals: an Eagle, three stags (three colors in horns) and a wyvrn/dragon. Would be pretty easy to make a serpent into a z for cover art

YPrrrr

Also I think this is the best batch of starters since ruby sapphire where I could see myself potentially picking any of the three...  Although the frog would probably be at the bottom for me. Still, not as hateable as infernape or that fire pig

Nyerp

Quote from: NDDR on January 08, 2013, 04:35:52 PM
Z will probably be the third one because of the 3D angle and also because the game seems to be based of Europe and Norse mythology. The legend of Yggdrasil has three central animals: an Eagle, three stags (three colors in horns) and a wyvrn/dragon. Would be pretty easy to make a serpent into a z for cover art

ugh

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Fuck on January 08, 2013, 04:37:43 PM

ugh
agreed
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Quote from: Fuck on January 08, 2013, 04:37:43 PM

ugh
go play skyrim dragon hater :lllllll

[hedy]Zidone

YPrrrr

Quote from: [hedy]Zidone on January 08, 2013, 05:07:20 PM
"Pokemon XXX" incoming
oh great so that's the direction the fire starter is going in...

Classic

Too bad I have no interest in Pokemon.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Samus Aran

Go Up