May 20, 2024, 12:40:47 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

That wizard came from the Moon [Official Destiny]

Started by don't let's, November 27, 2012, 07:21:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Okay? That doesn't change what Tec said being true.   n_u

silvertone

kinda disappointed that this game is shaping up to be a disappointment.

ME##

Quote from: Boogus Epirus Aurelius on September 12, 2014, 06:40:15 PM
Video games back then: Buy them, play them, have fun.

Video games now: Analyze market trends, insult people for playing game, get angry when people enjoy themselves.

get angry when people don't enjoy themselves

Snowy

I have a level 21 Warlock and a level 11 Hunter. Then it'll be just my titan and I'll have them all done. :3

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on September 12, 2014, 04:41:25 PM
Im not the only one who has/wants it here soo...
I own it and love it and it doesn't make it any less true lol.

Andria

Quote from: Snowy on September 12, 2014, 06:57:17 PM
I have a level 21 Warlock and a level 11 Hunter. Then it'll be just my titan and I'll have them all done. :3

same here, it isn't really what it was said to be. I still love it and can't stop playing but it isn't perfect and is basically just a shell atm.

find anything awesome yet snowy? I got a pair of legendary gloves from an engram but they are for a hunter :/

Snowy

Quote from: Andria on September 13, 2014, 06:49:36 PM
Quote from: Snowy on September 12, 2014, 06:57:17 PM

same here, it isn't really what it was said to be. I still love it and can't stop playing but it isn't perfect and is basically just a shell atm.

find anything awesome yet snowy? I got a pair of legendary gloves from an engram but they are for a hunter :/
I got a legendary helm for Hunter too. My Warlock is still only level 21 but I have some really nice stuff on it though

Andria

The engram system in this game kinda blows. 4 legendary engrams so far. 1 was motes of light. The other three were all loot for a different class...

Snowy

I haven't gotten any of those yet, but I hear that the higher your tank with the cryptarch is the better stuff you'll get from him.

Commander Fuckass

Played two rounds of Conquest with Echo today, he is really good and carried our team most of the time wrench;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Quote from: Snowy on September 15, 2014, 01:56:03 PM
I haven't gotten any of those yet, but I hear that the higher your tank with the cryptarch is the better stuff you'll get from him.

They need to make it so they are rarer but only have legendary or just keep the drop rate but a guaranteed piece for your class. It makes gearing way more of a pain otherwise.

Quote from: Commander Fuckass on September 15, 2014, 02:21:21 PM
Played two rounds of Conquest with Echo today, he is really good and carried our team most of the time wrench;

If you need any help with strikes let me know!

Snowy

Echo add me on PSN so we can play lol. I'll 've playing tomorrow night for sure. I wanna finish the story on my Hunter as soon as I can and get to 20 so I can wear my Duatwalker helm lol.

don't let's

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Snowy

Dunno who to ally myself with. I don't do much PVP so it doesn't really matter I guess

Go Up