May 04, 2024, 04:03:53 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

That wizard came from the Moon [Official Destiny]

Started by don't let's, November 27, 2012, 07:21:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

July 24, 2014, 03:59:40 PM #211 Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 04:03:41 PM by …
Quote from: http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11962Today, at 4:00 PM PDT, we’re opening the Destiny Beta to anyone who wants to create a character and walk in their boots. There are, of course, some requirements. You’ll need to have a compatible console equipped with PlayStation Plus or Xbox Live Gold. You’ll need to be brave.
And a beta for all.

don't let's

Beta on throttled phone internet speeds. Get disconnected every so often. Story missions mostly go ok. Only been able to connect to the Tower twice out of many attempts. Explore I've only tried a few times but I get disconnected pretty fast. I think it might be when other players show up that it gets too much for my speeds.

ME##

Quote from: … on July 25, 2014, 11:55:13 AM
Beta on throttled phone internet speeds. Get disconnected every so often. Story missions mostly go ok. Only been able to connect to the Tower twice out of many attempts. Explore I've only tried a few times but I get disconnected pretty fast. I think it might be when other players show up that it gets too much for my speeds.
Aw that's a shame :(

don't let's

Quote from: David on July 25, 2014, 12:04:35 PM
Quote from: … on July 25, 2014, 11:55:13 AM
Aw that's a shame :(
I was actually able to do the explore mode for quite a while a few times before getting disconnects. And made it into the tower a few times.

don't let's

Quote from: http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---07252014/en/News/News?aid=11963Saturday, July 26th at 2:00 PM PDT.

You will need to be very brave (and perhaps a bit patient) to help us reach our goal. To help you stay focused on our objectives, we’ve given you one of your own. Everyone who makes an appearance will earn a nameplate to help you prove that you were there when the record for concurrent players was set before the launch of the game. It will help you to be a rare and unique snowflake when Destiny launches in September.

This is a flash mob. Set your destination. The Iron Banner will be live. The Director will still beckon with the lures we’ve littered all across Old Russia.

We’re even sending you on a new story mission. For this one, you’ll be glad you scrounged that jump drive from the wastes of the Cosmodrome. You don’t need us to tell you where you’re headed. We’ve marked it on the map since the moment when the Beta Build became a secret whispered about by only our friends and family. This new destination will be open to you for two hours.

moooooooooooooon

Kalahari Inkantation

just started the beta

[spoiler]

that intense blur

that cartoonish shadowing

my eyes

so jealous of the 360 version lol :'([/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Tectron on July 25, 2014, 07:55:08 PM
just started the beta

[spoiler]

that intense blur

that cartoonish shadowing

my eyes

so jealous of the 360 version lol :'([/spoiler]
get REKT BITCB
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

don't let's

Hiro

Snowy

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on July 26, 2014, 06:28:55 PM
Quote from: y-i on July 26, 2014, 04:23:25 PM
Quote from: … on July 26, 2014, 03:21:09 PM
40 minutes left on that moon mission
i looked and didn't see anything >.<
it ended at 4PST
yes and I posted that at 4:23 after I'd been playing for about 50 minutes, since I started playing as soon as I saw that post, which was about 10 minutes after he posted it.
I didn't see any kind of message about playing on the moon anywhere in the game, though I did see 2 other messages for events happening today. I then went on the map and looked, no moon available to go to.
I think what happened was I didn't do the 2nd or 3rd mission which I guess I needed to be able to travel to other places, but by the time I did that it was past 4.

Snowy

Quote from: y-i on July 26, 2014, 07:28:39 PM
Quote from: Snowy on July 26, 2014, 06:28:55 PM
Quote from: y-i on July 26, 2014, 04:23:25 PM
Quote from: … on July 26, 2014, 03:21:09 PM
40 minutes left on that moon mission
i looked and didn't see anything >.<
it ended at 4PST
yes and I posted that at 4:23 after I'd been playing for about 50 minutes, since I started playing as soon as I saw that post, which was about 10 minutes after he posted it.
I didn't see any kind of message about playing on the moon anywhere in the game, though I did see 2 other messages for events happening today. I then went on the map and looked, no moon available to go to.
I think what happened was I didn't do the 2nd or 3rd mission which I guess I needed to be able to travel to other places, but by the time I did that it was past 4.
The mission on the moon was a level 6 story mission, and you had to finish everything up to then.

Hiro

Quote from: Snowy on July 26, 2014, 07:42:03 PM
The mission on the moon was a level 6 story mission, and you had to finish everything up to then.
yeah see that would have been good to know, i got very little info on it
oh well i guess

Andria

allowing you to get items with a requirement of above 8 is just cruel

Go Up