May 08, 2024, 01:59:11 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 16, 2010, 06:56:41 AM
"Take your medicine"- Cloud Cult
I can't stop listening to this song.
Told you the album was good  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on April 16, 2010, 07:46:04 PM
Told you the album was good  giggle;

Seriously dude it is taking over my playlists, and just about every car ride starts with "Take Your Medicine."
I think that my friends are starting to hate it lol

[hedy]Zidone

"something spooked the horses" - Zoviet France

5thgrade;

Geno

Quote from: StrongBad007 on April 17, 2010, 11:12:52 PM
Seriously dude it is taking over my playlists, and just about every car ride starts with "Take Your Medicine."
I think that my friends are starting to hate it lol
Please remain calm is my personal favorite  giggle;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

LCK

Daddy

LCK

Wrench

Quote from: steal on April 19, 2010, 08:37:59 AM
downloaded both team teamwork albums last night, shit was so cash

holy crap, that's pretty neat. I just wished they did it better

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Thank You For Sending Me An Angel - Talking Heads

hell yeah stop making sense.

Geno

Trapped Under Ice.
Wow this is a really good band.

?????

I just got Dethklok's albums. The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II... those are horrible names but whatever
Die for Dethklok

Geno

Quote from: TheSequel on April 19, 2010, 09:06:36 PM
I just got Dethklok's albums. The Dethalbum and Dethalbum II... those are horrible names but whatever
Awesome awesome albums  giggle;

Wrench

Quote from: steal on April 20, 2010, 09:39:55 AM
they have one for final fantasy 7 too, called vinyl fantasy 7

Sweet. I might download

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

April 20, 2010, 02:56:41 PM #10079 Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 03:40:31 PM by NautSyd
Downloaded two David Byrne bootlegs.

Live from the Hollywood Bowl - which has a cool song called Psychedelic Afternoon that he did with Ryuichi Sakamoto, and a cover of Crazy in Love.

and

No Titles Please - a two disc set from 1994 which has some kick ass versions of (Nothing But) Flowers, This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody), Love -> Building on Fire, Stay Up Late, and a cover of Sympathy For The Devil.

ATTENTION

I found a cool bootleg site, http://www.nyctaper.com. Just downloaded a Dirty Projectors bootleg. Next maybe this Nada Surf i found.

Go Up