May 03, 2024, 11:33:50 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

not exactly an album but more a collection of unreleased cocorosie tracks.
really good stuff.
the book of right on

burzumfan420

I bought SOnic youth-experimental jet set and no star. and Minor Thrreat- First 2 7inch on vinyl

sonic youth cd was alright it iwll grow on me, minor threat is gr8

Sa Da MA

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on October 25, 2009, 10:34:33 AM
"Angel of Death" by Slayer

badass
I hate Reign in Blood
EVERY SONG SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on October 26, 2009, 01:20:10 AM
I hate Reign in Blood
EVERY SONG SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME

well yeah, but they all sound awesome

Slayer is not a place you should be looking when it comes to variation, any dumbass knows that

YPrrrr

Kids - MGMT

It came up on shuffle, I've been trying to listen to them less

Wrench

burzumfan420

Travis

See the Leaves - The Flaming Lips

fucking kickass song

Geno

Renegade - Styx
MY GOD I HAVENT HEARD THIS SONG IN FOREVER
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Haven't downloaded any music in a while, and I noticed my usual playlist growing stale, so i decided to update with a few new albums. Just downloaded:
Merriweather Post Pavilion - Animal Collective
The Life Of The World To Come - The Mountain Goats
Tarot Sport - Fuck Buttons

I'm loving merriweather post pavilion right now. I haven't given the other albums a listen yet.

Wrench

Wrench

Misery Business by Paramore

why does her voice turn me on

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on October 26, 2009, 03:55:28 PM
Good band. thumbup;

lol  myface;

have you actually heard more than your typical radio hit by them? they're dreadfully boring and samey. mostly all the same cheesy synthshit, save for a couple instances of rockitude like "Renegade" and "Blue Collar Man"

i cannot listen to a full studio album by them, the only thing worth owning by the band is a greatest hits compilation

also dennis deyoung gets annoying quickly

Travis

Go Up