May 08, 2024, 10:54:43 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

I think Fireflies is a pretty crappy album, I don't know how that made him so popular

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I cant fathom how anyone can tolerate that guy's voice for more than five seconds.

FAMY2

Geno

Quote from: YPR on October 20, 2009, 07:06:48 PM
I think Fireflies is a pretty crappy album, I don't know how that made him so popular
UH EXCUSE ME
FIREFLIES IS A SONG NOT AN ALBUM
HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THAT IT IS AN ALBUM
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Minus;

It is in fact a song, and his voice is pretty normal. Its just a talking voice.
I didn't say his songs were perfect just catchy. Ill listen to a lot of things. And there are times i want to listen to certain songs by him.

I hate when people rub things in my face, or attempt and i know more than them, freaking n00bz. Like at school, i wore a pink floyd shirt, and people started calling me poser, and then asked me to name songs by pink floyd. I knew more than they did.

Geno

One time I wore my Jimi Hendrix shirt and some kid came up to me and said "HEY YOU LIKE LENNY KRAVITZ TOO"?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Minus;

Lol.
Oh and, at the moment: Moonlight sonata by beethoven, Run by Clayton Risner (myspace artist), and Ruination by Job For A Cowboy

bamhi

We Are All made of Stars - Moby

I used to somewhat bag on him when my brother listened to him.
Now I kinda like him...

Oh, how we grow.
I want to be like Sarah too!

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on October 20, 2009, 07:30:03 PM
UH EXCUSE ME
FIREFLIES IS A SONG NOT AN ALBUM
HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THAT IT IS AN ALBUM
Woops, I forgot the name of his new album, I just know it's blah

Geno

Quote from: YPR on October 20, 2009, 08:57:38 PM
Woops, I forgot the name of his new album, I just know it's blah
Fuckin Ocean Eyes
YPR I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Minus;

pretty sure the newest is called ocean eyes

the shortest route to the sea

"Throne of the I'm not finishing this title of this fantastic album" - Le Loup
"Family" - Le Loup
"Pink Water" - Violins
"Travels with myself and another" - Future of the Left
"Return to the Sea" - Islands

This is my indie-study music, which is a pun.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Minus;

The Impaler by Winds of Plague.
This is my 'my computers on shuffle' music.

mouse parade

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on October 20, 2009, 09:08:42 PM
"Throne of the I'm not finishing this title of this fantastic album" - Le Loup
"Family" - Le Loup
"Pink Water" - Violins
"Travels with myself and another" - Future of the Left
"Return to the Sea" - Islands

This is my indie-study music, which is a pun.

i cringed

Andria

Go Up