May 05, 2024, 06:37:42 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by The artist formally known, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on October 20, 2009, 09:31:49 AM
HENSA

Hensa hates everyone else that listens to Owl City because she listened to him back when nobody gave two shits about him and he actually talked to her on MSN. She's so jealous of people who listen to him, it's quite cute. And funny.

"Rings Around the World" by Super Furry Animals <3333

bamhi

I'm trying not to listen to Bat for Lashes.  sillydood;

Cologne Cerrone Houdini - Goldfrapp
I want to be like Sarah too!

Samus Aran

mouse parade

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on October 20, 2009, 04:34:28 PM
Hensa hates everyone else that listens to Owl City because she listened to him back when nobody gave two shits about him and he actually talked to her on MSN. She's so jealous of people who listen to him, it's quite cute. And funny.

"Rings Around the World" by Super Furry Animals <3333
I've listened to them since like last summer
But I also hate people who only started liking Owl city after Fireflies came out.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

mouse parade

Quote from: GENOP on October 20, 2009, 05:58:19 PM
I've listened to them since like last summer
But I also hate people who only started liking Owl city after Fireflies came out.

"GRR I HATE THOSE PEOPLE

THEY AREN'T TRUE FANS LIKE ME baddood;"

Geno

Quote from: antirocketcloudy on October 20, 2009, 06:03:25 PM
"GRR I HATE THOSE PEOPLE

THEY AREN'T TRUE FANS LIKE ME baddood;"
No it's because they don't know shit
They just listen to them because Myspace popularized it
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on October 20, 2009, 06:06:00 PM
No it's because they don't know Shitman the Barbarian
They just listen to them because Myspace popularized it

he was always a Myspace artist, that's where he started out

even i know that

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on October 20, 2009, 06:08:38 PM
he was always a Myspace artist, that's where he started out

even i know that
Uh but there was never a huge ass amount of advertisements saying "HAY CHECK OUT THE NEW SINGLE CALLED FIREFLIES! ITS COOL!"

bamhi

I want to be like Sarah too!

Minus;

I knew about Owl City before anyone in my school, or town did and now its popular. But i don't care.
This always happens. I introduced my friends to music and they'd spread it.
It always happens.
Oh well.

I listened to owl city before fireflies came out.

LCK

every one around here listens to owl city just because it's based out of fucking owatonna which is like 10 miles away

omg i live near him i have to listen to him i'm so special

Mando Pandango

I don't listen to Owl City and I've never heard of Fireflies. I'm so cool.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Travis

Go Up