May 03, 2024, 11:38:45 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Music - What have your ears been tasting recently?

Started by reeper, April 16, 2007, 05:20:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: burzumfan420 on September 24, 2009, 06:28:30 PM
i bought dirty by sonic youth, amazing
Teen Age Riot has been stuck in my head all week  O_0

YPrrrr

Bushy

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

burzumfan420

Quote from: Hïro on September 24, 2009, 08:28:09 PM
Teen Age Riot has been stuck in my head all week  O_0

daydream nation is such a great album that i decided to only listen to it if it is snowing out so i can get the fUll feeling (idk why but that album always reminds me of snow) also so it won't grow old on me.

idk i am weird sometimes.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

burzumfan420

Andria

YPrrrr

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Bushy

Vanilla Twilight -Owl City

I know what you're thinking... yeah... :(
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Placebo Headwound

"Breaking Out" -The Protomen

Act II is just so damned well done. giggle;

A.A. Bondy. Oooohhhh, not bad.

Quote from: YPR on September 25, 2009, 04:39:54 PM
Translation?

Whenever Arcade Fire is mentioned, I feel compelled to go into a fangirl rant about how much I fucking love the band, and how much I'm happy about The Box and the new album, and whole hosts of other things, but instead I just type things.

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 26, 2009, 06:50:01 PM
wait wut

Richard Kelley's new movie, The Box, is being scored entirely by The Arcade Fire, and will be out November 6th (wikipedia lies, they are doing the whole thing, not just a song or two). In addition, Win announced they're recording and should get something out before year's end. Sauce on that was April 2009, but recently:

QuoteMarcus Paquin, leader of Silver Starling, already knows his bandââ,¬â,,¢s brand new self-titled debut album will have to face comparisons to Arcade Fire. Itââ,¬â,,¢s unavoidable since Paquin, a recording engineer by trade, has worked on past Arcade Fire projects, and in currently involved in their next scheduled release. On top of that, Paquinââ,¬â,,¢s wife and Silver Starling co-founder Marika Anthony-Shaw is part of the revered Montreal collectiveââ,¬â,,¢s touring ensemble...and as for that next Arcade Fire album, it might have to wait until Silver Starling returns to the nest.

and

QuoteNew albums are rarely if ever released around Christmas as they have to compete with novelty singles nad compilations. November to February is usally dead for new releases. Was very to see the release date for Owen's new record.

and

QuoteI was talking to Richard [Reed Parry, resident cutie  giggle; ] after the bell orchestre gig at electric picnic and i'm pretty sure he said late spring at the earliest for anything from arcade fire..... dunno if that means an album release or a new track or what.

so, reasonable extrapolation is:

expect a new arcade fire album around march or april

Go Up